5 people raise S$50,000 for Loh Kean Yew after learning he won S$0 from championship

https://mothership.sg/2021/12/donation-b...-kean-yew/

That is just SAD …...

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

50k is nothing to him.

use money to help needy will be more appropriate. if monetary term, maybe may not win the titled.

This world champion title for player no money ?

PAP is telling us not to waste time on sports and do not EVER win any championship for SG.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

(28-12-2021, 11:57 PM)ysh02 Wrote:  This world champion title for player no money ?

It is the endorsements that will bring in the money.

(29-12-2021, 07:49 AM)dynamite Wrote:  It is the endorsements that will bring in the money.

That is right, it is the  endorsements from sponsors that will rake in the money. But sad to note that there is no prize money, and no money coming from our govt.  It is not always that we get a world champion in any sport..... Clapping Laughter-68 Gesti-109
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

Work for $$$ is for the slave.
Work for glory is totally different level of attainment.
This is $$$ can’t buy…
Don’t be so Low class, Ok. Rotfl

Well done LKY.
Salute your hard work and determination.

This society has too many greedy ppl.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Will BAS take a cut of this $50k? If yes, it will be even more sad..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

This round, no rewards also funny from SG