Former Chinese premier Li Keqiang has died at 68

Any wumaos know what happened ?

https://www.cnbc.com/2023/10/27/former-c...eport.html

Laughter-13  Laughter-13

silence off by ccp. can not let out secret if a man is dead. this is how they work.

I thought people claim that China leadership receive annual checkup how come got sudden heart attack and die just like that.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

Exactly one year ago we all saw him on TV in the famous incident...today gone.

[Image: gQuiDJY.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

(27-10-2023, 08:46 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I thought people claim that China leadership receive annual checkup how come got sudden heart attack and die just like that.

Must be something fishy...

Laughter-13  Laughter-13

[+] 1 user Likes ROFLMAO's post

(27-10-2023, 08:46 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I thought people claim that China leadership receive annual checkup how come got sudden heart attack and die just like that.
阎王叫你三更死,谁敢留人到五更

china ccp.is very powerful one. like last time old russia, very secrecy and cannot let other know their political movement. all their people prepared to die for their party and country.

Someone here must fly Beijing for his funeral. So many kaypohs

Smile

(27-10-2023, 08:44 AM)jus4lucky Wrote:  silence off by ccp. can not let out secret if a man is dead. this is how they work.

'good boy!'

[Image: IMG-0373.jpg]

(27-10-2023, 08:44 AM)jus4lucky Wrote:  silence off by ccp. can not let out secret if a man is dead. this is how they work.

you watched too many MIC tv drama.

finally...................Ke...............Qiang...............liao lor............... [Image: laugh.png] [Image: biggrin.png] [Image: roflmao.png]

All these good for nothing ermaos and stooges of the wimpy USA ... I think Lies is your middle name! And your last name Sour Grapes
[Image: IMG-20231027-WA0009.jpg]

Assasinated

Everybody will die one day. Lky also died when he was still in political office
[+] 1 user Likes Clyde's post

(27-10-2023, 09:13 AM)Clyde Wrote:  Everybody will die one day. Lky also died when he was still in political office

These anti China forumers here celebrate the deaths of any Chinese  ... when calamities hit China they celebrate when illness hit Chinese they celebrate   .. if they are not careful don't wish on anyone ill will what they don't want to happen to themselves or families ... these people never heard of retribution!
[+] 1 user Likes sporeguy's post

kenna assasinated? Bigeyes

(27-10-2023, 09:07 AM)CHAOS Wrote:  'good boy!'

[Image: IMG-0373.jpg]

This damao aso uplorry already

"Remember always that you are just a visitor here, a traveller passing through. Your stay is but short and the moment of your departure unknown. "
No need to make such a hoo-ha
[+] 1 user Likes Clyde's post

With annual checkup mean cannot die of sudden heart attack?

PM Lee's late mother died of what?

(27-10-2023, 08:50 AM)ROFLMAO Wrote:  Must be something fishy...
Covid-19?. Thinking

(27-10-2023, 09:22 AM)pervertosan Wrote:  kenna assasinated? Bigeyes

By CIA, your beloved Assmerican daddy?  Thinking

(27-10-2023, 09:13 AM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Assasinated

By CIA? M16? MOSSAD?  Thinking

(27-10-2023, 09:13 AM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Assasinated

You really make me laugh.
Obviously, you don’t know CCP pattern at all. Rotfl

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

The percentage of Singaporean with chronic disease has risen to more than 30%. Death from heart attack may become very common soon.

Receiving annual checkups only helps in early detection but does not prevent death, if the angel comes visiting.

Don't you think Sim Wong Hoo had good medical care?  Do you think he visited a neighbourhood GP ONLY when he was not feeling well? Neighbourhood GP? Sitting among the common heartlanders waiting for his queue number to appear on the screen?   He did not have the best annual checkup package a private horsepeter could offer?  Yet he died suddenly.

A number of SgTalkers also vanished suddenly.

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

yes it is Sudden death

(27-10-2023, 09:28 AM)Tee tiong huat Wrote:  Covid-19?.  thinking
Sim Wong Hoo had good medical care? I think no.  Thinking

(27-10-2023, 09:38 AM)Clyde Wrote:  The percentage of Singaporean with chronic disease has risen to more than 30%. Death from heart attack may become very common soon.

An evil person like you....it's better for the world if you die sooner than soon.   Rolleyes

(27-10-2023, 10:08 AM)Tee tiong huat Wrote:  Sim Wong Hoo had good medical care? I think no.  Thinking

No?

Are you saying that he was such a scrooge, had so much money but was stingy with his own healthcare????  Thinking

Nobody knows what he'd taken, meesiam mai hum or pizza mai cheese?