BEDOK MALA STALL ANYHOW CHARGE PRICE, VEGE MEAT ALL SAME PRICE

BEDOK MALA STALL ANYHOW CHARGE PRICE, VEGE MEAT ALL SAME PRICE

https://_bannedsite_full_of_defamatory_c...d_id=26549

eat mala for what
i see also scare
[+] 2 users Like Talent's post

(02-01-2022, 08:08 PM)Talent Wrote:  eat mala for what
i see also scare

Tiong favorite food. I remember the first time I ate it I vomitted... at 2am in the morning.  In 2003.  I have since grown to like the dish.  Heheheheh

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

(02-01-2022, 08:12 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Tiong favorite food. I remember the first time I ate it I vomitted... at 2am in the morning.  In 2003.  I have since grown to like the dish.  Heheheheh

Don't eat too much..Not gd

Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Niubee's post

(02-01-2022, 07:47 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  BEDOK MALA STALL ANYHOW CHARGE PRICE, VEGE MEAT ALL SAME PRICE

https://_bannedsite_full_of_defamatory_c...d_id=26549
Never take mala from those china run stalls
They recycle the soup many times

Tampines & West Coast GRCs are there for the taking 
[+] 1 user Likes Bluebull's post

When GST hike kick in more reason to increase

China food mala eh sai eat one...

(03-01-2022, 04:59 PM)board2 Wrote:  Talking about food posiong case from hawkers, in the past 31 years in singapore since PRC first started selling food in singapore since 1991, there has NOT been a single case of severe case of food poisoning case of consuming food sold in PRC-operated hawker stalls or PRC-operated restaurants.

But in Singapore there had been more than one case of deaths after consuming food from a indian hawker stall or indian restaurant.

One such case is that indian rojak stall whereby a customer died after consuming rojak from that local-indian rojak stall. It was later found that human feces was found on the food's chopping board in that indian rojak stall.

Another death case is from that indian spice restuarant whereby 46 customers got food poisoning after consuming food from that indian restuarant and got 1 person even died from it
The moral of the story, is never eat at Indian stall or restaurant, cos their food is swamp with human feces .... Angry Angry
[+] 2 users Like debono's post

Like Daiso style.. Lols

backside will grow piles?🤔🤔 If eat too much ?🤔