Former Pro Poker Player, Founded Lalamove With His Winnings, Becomes A Billionaire

https://www.forbes.com/sites/zinnialee/2...f4f1522dbf
[+] 1 user Likes Levin's post

So LLM is a hongkie company.

Making the transition from a professional poker player to the founder of a billion-dollar enterprise like Lalamove is no small feat. It speaks volumes about their entrepreneurial spirit and ability to thrive in high-stakes situations, whether in poker or the business world.

The story of this former pro poker player's rise to billionaire status is a testament to the notion that life can be full of unexpected twists and turns. It goes to show that the skills acquired in one field can often be applied in surprising ways to achieve success in entirely different arenas.
If you're intrigued by the world of cards and competition, you might want to explore 온라인홀덤사이트 (Online Hold'em Sites). It's a popular choice for poker enthusiasts, offering a platform to hone your skills or simply enjoy some friendly competition.

Sorry is Lalamove a profitable company?

Many of these tech startups are just given hefty valuations yo lure investors before IPO
After that they sink down

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.