Kelvin : Stocks fell but made $124K from options

Together with his YouTube income and affiliate ...his income is estimate to be $300K.

Congrats to kelvin ...he has done well.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

How about your other idol Handbag Loo Loo?

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Very capable indeed.

(30-12-2022, 08:34 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  How about your other idol Handbag Loo Loo?

He is not my idol
He is prominent because he runs the biggest investment club in Singapore 1M65 and has made millions.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Lesson 101, the easier to earn 300k, the easier to lose the 300k as well.

At the end is whether you can stomach the risk.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

Kelvin has become old. White hair come out...

Smile

With fans like ah butt he has no problem getting hefty income from YouTube

(30-12-2022, 10:48 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  With fans like ah butt he has no problem getting hefty income from YouTube

Yes, PLP.
He must be vested lah...keeps bumping up his videos.
[+] 1 user Likes hansamu's post

This douchebag has brought many of his followers to horlan with his crypto recommendation and telsa investment..

Laughter-13  Laughter-13

(30-12-2022, 12:09 PM)ROFLMAO Wrote:  This douchebag has brought many of his followers to horlan with his crypto recommendation and telsa investment..

They really die pain pain  Rotfl

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(30-12-2022, 12:09 PM)ROFLMAO Wrote:  This douchebag has brought many of his followers to horlan with his crypto recommendation and telsa investment..

LOL, this is why i find it " Funny " people like SG BUTT just helping them getting EASY MONEY whereas the viewers are Loser end of the day

YEA LIKE MLM THE TOP ENJOYING THE PROFITS Below the " army like SG BUTT are doing the work for them "
[+] 2 users Like [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(30-12-2022, 12:19 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  They really die pain pain  Rotfl

True....pain until all the pubic hairs turned white overnight. LOL

(30-12-2022, 12:19 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  They really die pain pain  Rotfl

(30-12-2022, 12:21 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  LOL, this is why i find it " Funny " people like SG BUTT just helping them getting EASY MONEY whereas the viewers are Loser end of the day

YEA LIKE MLM THE TOP ENJOYING THE PROFITS Below the " army like SG BUTT are doing the work for them "

His viewers have dropped quite a lot and many in telegram investor groups have condemned this jhk after he recommended Luna and FTX to his followers

Laughter-13  Laughter-13

(30-12-2022, 12:24 PM)ROFLMAO Wrote:  His viewers have dropped quite a lot and many in telegram investor groups have condemned this jhk after he recommended Luna and FTX to his followers

Heh heh  Rotfl

(30-12-2022, 12:22 PM)hansamu Wrote:  True....pain until all the pubic hairs turned white overnight. LOL

If meimei pubic hair also white then how? Big Grin

TBH he doesn't have the aptitude to be a YouTuber.

Kevin family portfolio loss :
[Image: Ggj1Fjb.png]

Laughter-13  Laughter-13

Lost 50%? Still can act cute?

Notice Sgbuffet nowadays seldom post his other idol Handbag Loo Loo’s videos anymore.

He lost favour? Big Grin

(31-12-2022, 07:35 AM)ROFLMAO Wrote:  Kevin family portfolio loss :
[Image: Ggj1Fjb.png]

Yes you know this because Kelvin is honest and open.

Those who call me his "supporter" or something like that are nuts. How frequently have I warned of Tesla and Crypto investing. ...like every other day.

I wrote to Kelvin to tell him he is wrong on these investments.

What is the value of Kelvin channel?

He compiles information and try various investing strategy. When he loses money on the strategy he lets you know honestly so you don't have to. When he makes money he also let you know so you can consider.

The fact that he loses money and make money in itself not important. What is important in a he tries and tell you the result. 

There are times he made alot...like the $124K he made using his options strategy to cover his stock losses

If you know a sure way to make a lot  ...feel free to share with us here.

Investing has wins and lose...due to risk. That is one thing 95% don't understand. Losing is part of investing. 

You can go and follow this year's winners...next yr they will be losers.

Any of yr youtube idols make money in 2022?

(31-12-2022, 07:59 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Any of yr youtube idols make money in 2022?

They are not my idols. They are financial commentators and there are many.

I already posted in beginning of the year what I think will happen this year based on who I consider are experts:

https://sgtalk.net/Thread-APRIL-2022-Sup...oming-SELL

https://sgtalk.net/Thread-Top-Market-Exp...-be-warned

(30-12-2022, 12:26 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  If meimei pubic hair also white then how? Big Grin

Can dye....? Laughing

(31-12-2022, 08:23 AM)debono Wrote:  Can dye....? Laughing

Shaved pubes can be kinky too Big Grin

I know ah butt is damn naive when he called kelvin honest and open. How does he know that when kelvin is promoting a stock or talking it down he doesn't have an ulterior motive?

Anyway most strategies are useless cos no one except the insiders can predict stock movements. Kelvin is just as clueless as any of us.

Kelwin maybe still can make money to cover his losses, but what about his family members and followers who took his investment advice? They sure must hv cursed him nonstop especially his family members

(31-12-2022, 09:12 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Kelwin maybe still can make money to cover his losses, but what about his family members and followers who took his investment advice? They sure must hv cursed him nonstop especially his family members

Before you accuse Kelvin please watch every of this from beginning to end.

Every video has this line "This is not financial advice".

For all investments like FTX and Luna that collapsed, Kelvin explains clearly the risk they will collapse. In fact after watching his video on Luna I felt it is dangerous jnvestment and warned others after he explain the risk.

What about his options trading that made$124k more than his losses in stocks...how come nobody say he help others to make money.

Investment has risks  Kelvin never go and hyped up any product or investments. He explains them and explains what he does.

People should appreciate this instead of whinning all day and find ways to attack him

How about "losing tons of money" in family's portfolio? Can he tell his family members off by saying what he gave were just "financial advice"?

(31-12-2022, 10:11 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  How about "losing tons of money" in family's portfolio? Can he tell his family members off by saying what he gave were just "financial advice"?

Kelvin is a responsible father. He is responsible for supporting his family. 

Any investment can lose money even Buffett loses money.

So long as he has incoming income to support his family and they do not suffer as a result he remains responsible.

Aiya, make money when the market is good and lose money when it's bad, that's luck and not skill or work. Trying to support a family with luck is not a fun thing to do