Forum: Get S'porean doctors based overseas to return instead

https://www.straitstimes.com/opinion/for...rn-instead
[+] 2 users Like forum456's post

Wrong. The way to do this is to let them get overseas doctors. Not just doctors but lawyers as well.

The reason why these people (the locals) never protest in the past is because they're never affected. Once affected they will become the loudest voice. Nobody should be exempted from the impact of mass immigration.

The forum letter is not fact based. How many such SGean doctors are there practicing overseas? Does he know of 60 additional such people who can return to SG annually? I personally know of more SGean doctor friends who already return to SG after training, than those who remain overseas.

PAP caused so much hatred that they will NOT want to return

My friend told me her church has many citizens with

2As & 2Bs or 3As and 1B but cannot get into medicine

So parents sent them to Australia, Canada . . . .to study

Invested so much money so told the children never to come back

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(01-10-2022, 11:52 AM)Ola Wrote:  PAP caused so much hatred that they will NOT want to return

My friend told me her church has many citizens with

2As & 2Bs or 3As and 1B but cannot get into medicine

So parents sent them to Australia, Canada . . . .to study

Invested so much money so told the children never to come back

P@p had turned sg into a Ah neh land.
Better not to come back.
[+] 2 users Like whylah's post

It is good for our people to be served by Singaporean doctors.
At the end of the day chiki kujiki
other then this not useful why
viruses and Germs do not cause diseases
all learn upside down. They r a result of poisons.
The germs appear to clean the poisons.
There is no infections only poisoning.

cheaperest to get from in deer and my mar lah

No half past six fake ahneh doctors please

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

(01-10-2022, 01:20 PM)whylah Wrote:  P@p had turned sg into a Ah neh land.
Better not to come back.

spore future is no more bright with these 4 g  as compared to lky time
[+] 1 user Likes talky's post

waiting for  1 after another sia plane crashes  when ceca are the piolts
only then ceca policy will be stopped
[+] 2 users Like talky's post

This is truly disgusting! Why only CECA to show such prejudice against other nationalities from other countries? And so many of them every year due to bad planning by our Education Minister again.

These are those doctors who had graduated oversea. We had already given them free tickets and work as trainees here during the covid.

(01-10-2022, 01:20 PM)whylah Wrote:  P@p had turned sg into a Ah neh land.
Better not to come back.

PAP's main aim to chase own citizens out

using education, employment pass . . . 

and replace this population with CECA

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

the main obstacles are if they'd already settled overseas, very difficult to return because of children's education and the property prices here.

one friend had tried, and managed to get his children into top schs. but teachers told him 80/90% exam grades not good enough. and he resigned after 2 yrs

The public hospitals have very high attrition rates for some doctors being surveyed.  For example, “ 32.1% of residents surveyed had considered leaving the OBGYN residency programme.”

But when this kind of problem surfaced in parliament 4 discussion,  the attrition rate was not reported to b an issue.  Some where something must b wrong somewhere.

https://medicine.nus.edu.sg/taps/issues/...singapore/

https://www.moh.gov.sg/news-highlights/d...ive-years/

(01-10-2022, 11:39 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Wrong. The way to do this is to let them get overseas doctors. Not just doctors but lawyers as well.

The reason why these people (the locals) never protest in the past is because they're never affected. Once affected they will become the loudest voice. Nobody should be exempted from the impact of mass immigration.

Agreed. Even civil servant jobs, including president and pm, should be open to such competition. Govt affect our rice bowl, we should affect theirs..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 2 users Like ArielCasper's post

Understand many of the doctors in residency program was asked to work over 90 hours per week. They had to skip meals and some had to sleep in hospital beds. Many came home not only tired but crying, wanting to quit being a doctor. Understand there is no much improvement today.

(01-10-2022, 05:51 PM)teaserteam Wrote:  Understand many of the doctors in residency program was asked to work over 90 hours per week. They had to skip meals and some had to sleep in hospital beds. Many came home not only tired but crying, wanting to quit being a doctor. Understand there is no much improvement today.

SG Doc is quite a lot wanna start their own clinic , business but according to the rules , you must serve in Public hospitals like for some years THAN you can quit ownself go out open clinic.

(01-10-2022, 05:51 PM)teaserteam Wrote:  Understand many of the doctors in residency program was asked to work over 90 hours per week. They had to skip meals and some had to sleep in hospital beds. Many came home not only tired but crying,  wanting to quit being a doctor.  Understand there is no much improvement today.

For heavens sake! This Govt could have planned since they have the Demographics data rather than to import India doctors as a lazy solution.

Win the World but lost your Soul. 
[+] 1 user Likes Symmetry's post

(01-10-2022, 05:47 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Agreed. Even civil servant jobs, including president and pm, should be open to such competition. Govt affect our rice bowl, we should affect theirs..

yes fair for all
we cant always be the losing end

(01-10-2022, 05:51 PM)teaserteam Wrote:  Understand many of the doctors in residency program was asked to work over 90 hours per week. They had to skip meals and some had to sleep in hospital beds. Many came home not only tired but crying,  wanting to quit being a doctor.  Understand there is no much improvement today.

becos of pap failed policy many yrs ago
limit local gd cndidates to study medicne
now short of doctors import ceca dr
gd luck to all,but not the elits ,rich ,ministers n pap mps becos they will not consult ceca dr
even 1k per consultation at hospital is still v affordable to all these millionaires

many doctors have emigrated unless govt implement dual citizenship plus incentive to lure them back

(01-10-2022, 08:23 PM)talky Wrote:  becos of pap failed policy many yrs ago
limit local gd cndidates to study medicne
now short of doctors import ceca dr
gd luck to all,but not the elits ,rich ,ministers n pap mps becos they will not consult ceca dr
even 1k per consultation at hospital is still v affordable to all these millionaires

Dun think anything to do with politics. It is the local practices and constrains tt caused many herdles 4 pple to become doctors. Most overseas certificates and experiences r not regconised 4 direct entry into medicine.

(02-10-2022, 04:57 AM)Jinwului Wrote:  many doctors have emigrated unless govt implement dual citizenship plus incentive to lure them back

Dual citizenship?? Forget it.. if we implement that, FT will become citizenship, but quickly abandon sinkie citizenship like Robert Tsao..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..