Forum: Neighbours can help senior citizens book their polyclinic appointments

https://www.straitstimes.com/opinion/for...pointments
[+] 1 user Likes forum456's post

no point because it is always fully booked way before you log in. Best is to open up more slots for walk ins. Doctors with heart to serve must see every sick person who walk in and not say fully booked please go online to book. Polyclinics are privatised so they should undo all these kpi what stuff and ensure all patients are attended to.
[+] 2 users Like A2Z's post

I am very sure MP Josephine cannot handle this digital booking issues without more scams coming.
[+] 2 users Like Wy:Nox's post

more seniors will be scammed trying to use any apps on their phones 100%.

for pak no need booking
PuTOX dat another issue

The issue with MOH and the doctors is that these doctors always open follow up appts with them, because the medicine can only be given for a certain duration of time and the patient must see the doctor and get charged by it (hint: money money money, cash register ringing), only to get more medicine, which are life-time medicine for hbp, diabetes, etc.

This clog up the appt system

(11-07-2023, 11:44 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  The issue with MOH and the doctors is that these doctors always open follow up appts with them, because the medicine can only be given for a certain duration of time and the patient must see the doctor and get charged by it (hint: money money money, cash register ringing), only to get more medicine, which are life-time medicine for hbp, diabetes, etc.

Poorly managed healthcare system.

This Govt had set very low places for medicine in the midst of aging population. To add fire to the burning coal, those that borderline only need to see the doctor 6 mths later. Those without much health complications only need to see the doctor once every 3 mths.

Wah...PAP gov created more scams opportunities...

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

correct
singlion tio HiBlood chanChan chiatYeo
how i escape?
miaJiat
another was tio Longlori buay si
again chanchanCheck go hospital
one time at least 300
again miakiHospital
be carFul ya singlion knows abt cells.
tioTOX there no infection
always think tioTOX
this is how when come to covid19 the statement
coronavirus causing the disease covid19 does not exist

(11-07-2023, 10:02 AM)forum456 Wrote:  https://www.straitstimes.com/opinion/for...pointments

Wah mai kaypoh lah! Big Grin

(11-07-2023, 11:44 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  The issue with MOH and the doctors is that these doctors always open follow up appts with them, because the medicine can only be given for a certain duration of time and the patient must see the doctor and get charged by it (hint: money money money, cash register ringing), only to get more medicine, which are life-time medicine for hbp, diabetes, etc.

Kong simiLJ?

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(11-07-2023, 01:04 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Kong simiLJ?

Not meant for retards like you

Why elderly must see doctor every month for medicine?

OYK was driving Healthcare Reform with free blood pressure device sounds like scam

But anyway, Elderly should get their blood pressure and diabetic devices to test themselves everyday

Why PAP allow doctors to abuse the system?

https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/he...ng-2011986

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(11-07-2023, 05:05 PM)Ola Wrote:  Why elderly must see doctor every month for medicine?

OYK was driving Healthcare Reform with free blood pressure device sounds like scam

But anyway, Elderly should get their blood pressure and diabetic devices to test themselves everyday

Why PAP allow doctors to abuse the system?

Let me add my view. Our Spore govt really take care of their elderly a lot. My mum got hip surgery, eye cataract surgery, diabetes, cholesteral Spore govt so scared that the doctors keep scheduling appointment to see them for checkup. But what they don't see is we children all need to take leave to bring her to and fro and no car so take taxi damn siong! While the elderly look to be well taken care of, the mental stress on their caregivers is understated.

In comparison my spouse mother in Msia only when break bones then go hospital mri scan one day release home. Also no need so frequent scheduling appointment check up. They pay much much less so this is expected. So maybe why some ppl retired want Spore healthcare system vs say Msia healthcare system. But the price to pay is taxpayers!!! Our national medical expenses are exploding so high!

Just get 5 rotating Nursing Assistants to go round each estate every 6 mths

to teach elderly to use the blood pressure and diabetic device

and they record it in a Sheet with their GP clinic name on it

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers?