Forum: Rising prices of hawker food is understated by the study

(29-05-2024, 11:25 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  So you can buy something for $5 in NTUC no need to pay money lah! Big Grin

Still need to pay a bit more as it’s  difficult to find the exact price

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

(29-05-2024, 11:13 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Most worrisome is home pricing is rising Pay so much to home loan ends up not much left for food and needs

The Govt is to blame for making S'pore a tax haven for ultra rich foreigners to be fast tracked to SG citizenship, thereby allowing them to buy freehold land in our tiny island. Of course the price of properties will skyrocket!   

(29-05-2024, 11:27 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Still need to pay a bit more as it’s  difficult to find the exact price

Maybe a few more cents lah! Big Grin

(29-05-2024, 12:38 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Maybe a few more cents lah! Big Grin

Almost anyone can be a fairly good home cook because recipes are readily available online as are ready made sauces from supermarkets. If we are able to save more money and produce healthier/more nutritious meals by cooking at home, we should do so.
[+] 1 user Likes EvertonDiehard's post

(29-05-2024, 01:45 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  Almost anyone can be a fairly good home cook because recipes are readily available online as are ready made sauces from supermarkets. If we are able to save more money and produce healthier/more nutritious meals by cooking at home, we should do so.

We all learned to cook since NS days in field camp lah! Big Grin Just Maggie Mee with an egg and luncheon meat can liao lah!