Forum: Suggesting trauma had led Raeesah Khan to lie is a disservice t

Forum: Suggesting trauma had led Raeesah Khan to lie is a disservice to survivors of sexual assault ..

https://www.straitstimes.com/opinion/for...al-assault

I really question the logic of this forum letter
Whether trauma led to lie or did not is very personal to RK.

You cannot deny the truth of the matter simply because you are of the opinion it is disservice to survivors....which it is not. Only in the letter writer crazy interpretation.

Each person responds differently to trauma. How can one person's response be like to others.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

Hmmm...in the first place before bought up in the parliment why didn't she discussed it with other WP MP or LOL..Plus don't understand why she submit it late and Pritam Singh had put a note : substantiate ( meaning provide evidence to support) After vexing thru the documents?🤔🤔

Does that mean she need to lie?

(04-01-2022, 07:43 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I really question the logic of this forum letter
Whether trauma led to lie or did not is very personal to RK.

You cannot deny the truth of the matter simply because you are of the opinion it is disservice to survivors....which it is not. Only in the letter writer crazy interpretation.

Each person responds differently to trauma. How can one person's response be like to others.
Yup lor

rk is ffcuked!
she did a disservice to
her voters
her fans
her supporters
her team
her party
her country

whether its a disservice to survivors of sexual assault and to any other clubs or assocations is rk's own personal responsibilities.

wp not being able to handle it properly is the party's responsibility just like the govt's handling of the recent covid.

therefore please draw the line clearly!

if anybody has a preconceived idea that wp representation in parliament is going to be shaken by this fiasco better have their brains checked. opp representation in parliament will only increase from now.
[+] 2 users Like menghuii's post