Four-room HDB at Tiong Bahru View sold for $1.158 mil; buyer pays $158,000 COV

https://www.edgeprop.sg/property-news/fo...158000-cov

Who are these siao lang buyers?
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

Good leh...help me push my HDB up up price so that i can sell high high..

Maybe downgrade, sold off condo or landed house.
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

Rich sia

Where is the capped ceiling for public housing? Any selling price should be based on buyer's income affordability and not how much he can pay. If he afford should be in the private property. Farther mother if rich can help pay for their children, prices will never be realistic anymore for the majority who need to set up a family.
[+] 1 user Likes Ernesto's post

(29-06-2022, 03:21 PM)Ernesto Wrote:  Where is the capped ceiling for public housing? Any selling price should be based on buyer's income  affordability and not how much he can pay. If he afford should be in the private property. Farther mother if rich can help pay for their children, prices will never be realistic anymore for the majority who need to set up a family.

Cap only apply to new flats. Resale flats has no cap AFAIK. I think the cap is 12k for the whole family for new flats.
[+] 1 user Likes Levin's post

The buyer actually also not stupid.

Is just play around the housing system, he/she might have condo too.

(29-06-2022, 03:36 PM)Levin Wrote:  Cap only applies to new flats. Resale flats has no cap AFAIK. I think the cap is 12k for the whole family for new flats.
It should be linked with married couple unless the children want to be joint buyer and forfeit his chances of buying new flat at the later stage.For resale flat it wont affect the children .The last transaction will affect the new flat selling price cos Gov will use it to say they subsidized your flat.
[+] 1 user Likes Ernesto's post