Fragrance's James Koh bags Lornie Road GCB

PROPERTY tycoon James Koh is buying an old bungalow along Lornie Road for S$24.8 million or S$981 per square foot on the freehold land area of 25,271 sq ft.

The psf price being paid by the Fragrance Group boss for the property in the Caldecott Hill Good Class Bungalow (GCB) Area seems like a steal.
https://www.businesstimes.com.sg/real-es...r-s981-psf

Being rich is about buying GCB....
Shouldn't it be about giving back to society?

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

(13-01-2022, 11:20 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Being rich is about buying GCB....
Shouldn't it be about giving back to society?

Dan Gu Gu! They want to bring along to Mandai!

Before: At your service; After: Serves you right!

Many rich won't bother to contribute back to society because they have the mentality that they deserve the wealth due to their own abilities. It is on the onus of the govt to extract the wealth from them, but alas, our govt said wealth tax is very difficult.

(13-01-2022, 11:58 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Many rich won't bother to contribute back to society because they have the mentality that they deserve the wealth due to their own abilities. It is on the onus of the govt to extract the wealth from them, but alas, our govt said wealth tax is very difficult.

You know what? My Rich Uncle is piss off giving tax whereas this current pap just " ownself benefit ownself " literally anyhow spend for their flop plan and ideas to justify why they deserve to get paid a lot been PM, minister, MP, now even Mayors .....

Yes these politicians also need to been paid but IF Their ideas help the country down to the people , society in return Fair enough BUT the current PAP is crap. This is why a lot don't give tax or see what loopholes.

Just yesterday I saw one news one Rich boss been charge on this, he open 200 shell companies

I think the price is reasonable..

Smile

(13-01-2022, 12:37 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  You know what? My Rich Uncle is piss off giving tax whereas this current pap just " ownself benefit ownself " literally anyhow spend for their flop plan and ideas to justify why they deserve to get paid a lot been PM, minister, MP, now even Mayors .....

Yes these politicians also need to been paid but IF Their ideas help the country down to the people , society in return Fair enough BUT the current PAP is crap. This is why a lot don't give tax or see what loopholes.

Just yesterday I saw one news one Rich boss been charge on this, he open 200 shell companies

THIS IS WHY WE ARE NOW ENTERING INTO THE ANTIRICH SENTIMENTS 

IS THE GOVT DUTY TO SET A GD EXAMPLE NOT TO PAY THEMSELVES OBSENCE SALARY,DONATE (GCT ONCE SAY DONATE 1% BUT HOW MUCH DOES HE THE PRESIDENT  N THE MINISTERS N MP N MAYORS DONATE/)
AND WORST NEVER IN INT HE PAST, NEW YR MESSAGE THE PM TALK MONEY ONLY NEED TO RAISE GST CANT BE  DELAYED
SPORE IS SO POOR W 1 TRILLION RESEVES!!
[+] 1 user Likes talky's post

Rich man!

(13-01-2022, 03:45 PM)talky Wrote:  THIS IS WHY WE ARE NOW ENTERING INTO THE ANTIRICH SENTIMENTS 

IS THE GOVT DUTY TO SET A GD EXAMPLE NOT TO PAY THEMSELVES OBSENCE SALARY,DONATE (GCT ONCE SAY DONATE 1% BUT HOW MUCH DOES HE THE PRESIDENT  N THE MINISTERS N MP N MAYORS DONATE/)
AND WORST NEVER IN INT HE PAST, NEW YR MESSAGE THE PM TALK MONEY ONLY NEED TO RAISE GST CANT BE  DELAYED
SPORE IS SO POOR W 1 TRILLION RESEVES!!
The EP, Ministers, Mayors must donate some money to the President's charity.....to show that they care for the poor and needy among us....

(13-01-2022, 04:28 PM)debono Wrote:  The EP, Ministers, Mayors must donate some money to the President's charity.....to show that they care for the poor and needy among us....

THE RICH OF TODAY IS VASTLY F=DIFFERENT FR THE RICH OF 1900 TO 1970
LOOK AT SUPERMAN LEE,LEE KUO CHIAN TAN KAH KEE
THEY DONATED LANDS TO BUILD NANYANG U ,MONEY TO BUILD SCHOOLS ETC
THE ONLY GEBEROUS ONE IN 2000'S IS KOH TECK PUAT N NG TENG FONG DONATED 100M FOR THE 2 HOSPITALS
THE REST OF THE BILLIONAIRES JUST DONT BOTHER,LAUGING EVERYDAY WHEN PAP ABOLISH ESTATE DUTY

This Fragrance is the Bak Kwa or the 2hr sex hotel … Or they own both and include the property development?

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(13-01-2022, 12:37 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  You know what? My Rich Uncle is piss off giving tax whereas this current pap just " ownself benefit ownself " literally anyhow spend for their flop plan and ideas to justify why they deserve to get paid a lot been PM, minister, MP, now even Mayors .....

yr rich uncle bought gcb or gave back to society? or both?

Top beam crooked
Bottom beam slant

(13-01-2022, 06:31 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Top beam crooked
Bottom beam slant

ABSOLUTELY GD ANALOGY
[+] 1 user Likes talky's post

(13-01-2022, 04:52 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  yr rich uncle bought gcb or gave back to society? or both?

Rotfl

One of the most important roles of the govt is to make sure that resources are not hoarded only by the rich, and that it has a responsibility to distribute those resources as evenly as possible, of course taking into considration that the more innovative and hardworking should still be entitled to a bigger share of the pie.

Wealth tax hard to implement because those millions dollars ministers will get tax n all will know how much their earnings by working backwards.

Geyland helps him to become rich. He has to give back there.