Xian punishes officials for allowing virus to spread

"Chinese city of Xian punishes officials for allowing virus to spread from quarantine hotel
Disciplinary inspectors say those punished for their lax response include 10 officials who were blamed for allowing hotel staff to become infected
The city of 13 million has gone into lockdown after cases with no clear transmission chain were detected"
https://amp.scmp.com/news/china/politics...20detected

I hope Singapore will learn from xian

(25-12-2021, 04:30 PM)maddog Wrote:  I hope Singapore will learn from xian

During pandemic, the CCP sacked so many incompetent top officials and mayors not doing a good job.

While in Singapore, many still collecting millions today

When you engaged cronies in the system, nothing works

It's been happening all the time

inside that snake and ladder team got potential future PM leh.
can follow meh

(25-12-2021, 05:44 PM)Klesk Wrote:  inside that snake and ladder team got potential future PM leh.
can follow meh

One was given a short runway

Probably, the next one is a helicopter

Similarly, like in Xian, Singaporeans should punish any official from spreading the Omicron virus

If those Chinese top officials were in Singapore, they will probably get away with a 35% pay rise

And Growth bonus

Please move to Xian and please don't come back.

If you fly sia from sg, you can’t get a direct flight to xian. Only dragonair flies direct I think.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(26-12-2021, 06:52 AM)revealer Wrote:  Please move to Xian and please don't come back.

In fact, Xian is one of the most liveable city in China.

Large Muslim Chinese community living side by side in close community . Mala Hot pot and cultural ' face changing" centre and Qing Emperor burial ground

Terracotta warriors exhibition

The rules is strict and enforce... Wow

(25-12-2021, 05:17 PM)Scythian Wrote:  During pandemic, the CCP sacked so many incompetent top officials and mayors not doing a good job.

While in Singapore, many still collecting millions today

NO MATTER WHAT DIE DIE TO THE EXTEND OF SELLING AWAY THE SEOUL  MUST CLING ONTO THIS STEEL RICE  BOWL
NO PUNISSMENT 
NO DEMOTION
NO SALARY CUT EVEN MISTAKES BIG SMALL GRAVE WILL NOT BE HANDLED