Free fish and chips for vaccinated seniors at fish & co

https://imgur.com/m1fiwnL

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

May be a few old folks might risk their well beings for $12.50....... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(31-07-2021, 01:57 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  May be a few old folks might risk their well beings for $12.50....... Rolleyes

They think old men yeow kwee for that free  $12.50 fish & chips. Belittle old men with their free offer.  Angry
[+] 1 user Likes Goldmine's post

(31-07-2021, 02:02 PM)Goldmine Wrote:  They think old men yeow kwee for that free  $12.50 fish & chips. Belittle old men with their free offer.  Angry

lol i am sure some will go for the jab to enjoy free/discounted stuff.

sinkies are also very gian png one.

(31-07-2021, 02:46 PM)OLT Wrote:  lol i am sure some will go for the jab to enjoy free/discounted stuff.

sinkies are also very gian png one.

May be their last meal.

It stated terms and conditions apply.
Meaning what?

(31-07-2021, 02:51 PM)Goldmine Wrote:  May be their last meal.

u very mean leh... curse ur chess kaki..

Rotfl

(31-07-2021, 02:54 PM)OLT Wrote:  u very mean leh... curse ur chess kaki..

Rotfl

I mean for the unvaccinated elders with underlying illness rushing in to get vaccinated because of this freebis, it cld be their last meal if they have fatal severe side following the vaccination. They better grab the free meal before the side effect turns for the worst. Otherwise it will be a wasted effort and risk.

(31-07-2021, 02:52 PM)Hfourhappy Wrote:  It stated terms and conditions apply.
Meaning what?

Must be vaccinated then u entitled to the free fish and chips. I think maybe  buy 1 get one free Thinking Tongue
Thumbs Up 

(31-07-2021, 01:32 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  https://imgur.com/m1fiwnL

Love

This is a nice gesture to give old folks a good o fish and chips to support their vaccination. probably abit a marketing in exchangr but still doing something…

My friend says he drops 5 kg after vaccination. This is good for him. Had forwarded to him.

Now, no energy to work for longer hours. So he quits his job.

(31-07-2021, 03:02 PM)Goldmine Wrote:  I mean for the unvaccinated elders with underlying illness rushing in to get vaccinated because of this freebis, it cld be their last meal if they have fatal severe side following the vaccination. They better grab the free meal before the side effect turns for the worst. Otherwise it will be a wasted effort and risk.

those with underlying illness will likely to die from covid if he got it den dying for the side effect of the vaccine lor.
[+] 1 user Likes OLT's post

May not be entirely free....May have other terms and conditions???

(31-07-2021, 03:54 PM)OLT Wrote:  those with underlying illness will likely to die from covid if he got it den dying for the side effect of the vaccine lor.

Ok let u win. Tired of repeating. Big Grin

(31-07-2021, 03:59 PM)IGoldmine Wrote:  Ok let u win. Tired of repeating. Big Grin

Actually, what you said is correct. He told me to pass his advice to others. But I decided to just take it as it is and only occasionally.

(31-07-2021, 03:59 PM)Goldmine Wrote:  Ok let u win. Tired of repeating. Big Grin

Not say win or lose la..

the days of 1case 2 case per day is over.   now everyday 100+ case.  even after the number come down, it will not go back to the low figure we had last time.  like it or not, the country is going to open up by the end of the year.  unless u stay at home dont go out.  catching covid is as easy as catching flu.  even if u dont take pfizer, at least take sinovac or sinopharm to protect urself.

Winning or losing an argument here is moot.

If you are elderly, unvaccinated and you get Covid, you will lose.

(31-07-2021, 04:24 PM)OLT Wrote:  Not say win or lose la..

the days of 1case 2 case per day is over.   now everyday 100+ case.  even after the number come down, it will not go back to the low figure we had last time.  like it or not, the country is going to open up by the end of the year.  unless u stay at home dont go out.  catching covid is as easy as catching flu.  even if u dont take pfizer, at least take sinovac or sinopharm to protect urself.

Ok noted.   Cool