no wonder many ceca use fake degree

every yr 120,000 indians take the exam
only 8000 pass
https://youtu.be/TBjbcP1rerg
[+] 1 user Likes singaporean1964's post

Defective genes mah Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

(02-01-2024, 07:08 AM)singaporean1964 Wrote:  every yr 120,000 indians take the exam
only 8000 pass

Allowing Ceca with fake educational qualifications to enter SG and displace tens of thousands of S'poreans from their white collar jobs is treason of the highest degree.
[+] 2 users Like EvertonDiehard's post

I think you better stop whining....

Why? Because once we attract their top talents the likes of those who became CEOs of Google, Microsoft, Adobe, Pepsi etc Singaporeans will be totally sidelined and do low end jobs.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(02-01-2024, 08:57 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I think you better stop whining....

Why? Because once we attract their top talents the likes of those who became CEOs of Google, Microsoft, Adobe, Pepsi etc Singaporeans will be totally sidelined and do low end jobs.
Bullshite. There are no top talents who come to Singapore.

Only job stealers with fake degrees like you

these indian CEOs are shit
they are there becos the angmos like them...they can do their dirty work while they hide in the shadows...
former twitter CEO is a useless F...k...no wonder elon fired him immediately...

https://www.theguardian.com/world/video/...xams-video

[Image: IMG-0576.jpg]

(02-01-2024, 07:08 AM)singaporean1964 Wrote:  every yr 120,000 indians take the exam
only 8000 pass
https://youtu.be/TBjbcP1rerg

the rest went else where to pass their exam

https://www.theguardian.com/world/video/...xams-video

YOU VOTED FOR PAP
YOU VOTED FOR CECA
YOU VOTED FOR PAP
YOU VOTED FOR CECA
YOU VOTED FOR PAP
YOU VOTED FOR CECA
YOU VOTED FOR PAP
YOU VOTED FOR CECA

(02-01-2024, 08:19 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Defective genes mah Big Grin

Is that the cause for india variant black fungus  Huh

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

This proven you are a india variant black fungus sewage drinking shite eating CECA baboon. You are NOT A SINGAPOREAN
India with population of 1.3B and you put Singaporeans down with only 2.8m ...

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

(02-01-2024, 08:57 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I think you better stop whining.... Why? Because once we attract their top talents the likes of those who became CEOs of Google, Microsoft, Adobe, Pepsi etc Singaporeans will be totally sidelined and do low end jobs.

Whenever I am in cities such as London, Toronto, Manhattan, Brooklyn, Sydney, Melbourne etc., I notice that most cab and Uber drivers I encounter are from Third World Countries doing a job locals shun.  However, in S'pore, it is displaced local PMEs who are such drivers while foreign white collar workers enjoy the good life over here. 
[+] 1 user Likes EvertonDiehard's post

All we need is 200 Real Talents and not half Million scammers to replace us in our jobs. One Google Boss is enough and no need for the several village to move here.

(02-01-2024, 09:11 PM)Wy:Nox Wrote:  All we need is 200 Real Talents and not half Million scammers to replace us in our jobs. One Google Boss is enough and no need for the several village to move here.

Well said!  Why is the SG Govt trying to absorb so many white collar workers from India when their own Govt cannot provide adequate jobs for their own citizens?  Why do our so-called "talented" leaders make such decisions that are so disadvantageous to S'poreans who voted for them?

(02-01-2024, 10:47 AM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  [Image: IMG-0576.jpg]

Degree mills - More stringent salary criteria means they pay him more and so he can work here and bring family over. Govt win more cos of the multiplier effect lor. Lol

(02-01-2024, 10:47 AM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  [Image: IMG-0576.jpg]

Degree mill can be issued work pass is very wrong. That Minister in charge  should be fired.