OKY : Here is 4 stage roadmap to transit to 'Covid19 Resilient Nation"

Cannot imagine scenario when travel resumes for work pass holders n dependents...

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

(07-08-2021, 09:51 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  Dangerous road map which will put all our lives at high risk of death. This map will not work and and will be met with public resistance as death toll rise. Pray none of your family members are casualties of this revolution..... Rolleyes

the only public resistance u get are those who refuse to get jabbed for watever reason.

most pple want their lives to go back to normal.

We are beyond the stage of asking antivaxxers to change their mind. The dining rules are really to protect lives, not to penalise people. The next stage is to be mentally prepared that death toll will rise, especially among the unvaccinated elderly. Annual boosters will be needed just like the flu vaccine. The majority of us just want to resume our regular lives.

(07-08-2021, 01:17 PM)OLT Wrote:  the only public resistance u get are those who refuse to get jabbed for watever reason.

most pple want their lives to go back to normal.
My take is that many vaccinated will be struck with covid and die. This will convincingly proved that his road map for resilient revolution is highly dangerous ....... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

(07-08-2021, 12:23 PM)Galilo_l Wrote:  Cannot imagine scenario when travel resumes for work pass holders n dependents...

Next week, bro. CECA will be back with a vengeance with their fake vaccination certs.

So expect infections to soar..... stay masked and get vaccinated with whatever vaccine you are most comfortable with

(07-08-2021, 01:32 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  My take is that many vaccinated will be struck with covid and die. This will convincingly proved that his road map for resilient revolution is highly dangerous ....... Rolleyes

Why vaccinated will be struck and die? If they observe safety measures, it shouldn't make them more vulnerable than non-vaxxed what.

(07-08-2021, 08:38 AM)BigBossX Wrote:  https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/4-...ng-ye-kung

Lj map
[+] 1 user Likes EXBB's post

(07-08-2021, 02:08 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Why vaccinated will be struck and die? If they observe safety measures, it shouldn't make them more vulnerable than non-vaxxed what.

Because most people wud have been vaxxed. So vaxxed people will be the majority to get hit when they open up. 
Observe safety measures is easier said than done. Just look at how people behave with mask and safe distancing now. ..... Rolleyes

Carl Jung

(07-08-2021, 01:32 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  My take is that many vaccinated will be struck with covid and die. This will convincingly proved that his road map for resilient revolution is highly dangerous ....... Rolleyes

of cos after all the unvax kena and die until 7788 leow.. then slowly slowly most death case will be the vax coz no more unvax ma..

Psychological resilience

Psychological resilience is the ability to mentally or emotionally cope with a crisis or to return to pre-crisis status quickly. Resilience exists when the person uses "mental processes and behaviors in promoting personal assets and protecting self from the potential negative effects of stressors".

https://www.google.com/search?q=Resilien&oq=Resilien&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i61l2&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Clapping

(07-08-2021, 02:07 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Next week, bro. CECA will be back with a vengeance with their fake vaccination certs.

So expect infections to soar..... stay masked and get vaccinated with whatever vaccine you are most comfortable with

Just the village head appears n ask today how... so coincidence ...  Laughing

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

(07-08-2021, 02:29 PM)theold Wrote:  Psychological resilience

Psychological resilience is the ability to mentally or emotionally cope with a crisis or to return to pre-crisis status quickly. Resilience exists when the person uses "mental processes and behaviors in promoting personal assets and protecting self from the potential negative effects of stressors".

https://www.google.com/search?q=Resilien&oq=Resilien&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i61l2&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
I prefer physical resilience. Who needs mental resilence when my physical.body hit and dies of covid........ Rotfl

Carl Jung

Seems like OKY is not going to be our next PM