HC shared articl : Some unvaccinated think nothing of dying but wreck havoc on others

She big mouth keep commenting about covid. She should spend her time to care her sickly and haggard looking husband so he can be healthy and well.

Why she keep ranting?

(09-08-2021, 10:19 AM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Why she keep ranting?

sign of old age

Because she invested in Pfizer lah

Then can HC say something similar to the policy of letting not vaccinated folks come into Singapore?

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

Aiya, anyway the number of unjabbed is less than 20% soon .... just open up no need to talking about it
Mala hotpot .... soon  Rotfl

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

She wants to be in the limelight , maybe aiming to take over from harimau? Thinking Thinking

Time to move on. It is time for individual citizens to take responsibility for their choices.

The new world is here.

(09-08-2021, 10:00 AM)Great Wrote:  She big mouth keep commenting about covid. She should spend her time to  care her sickly and haggard looking husband so he can be healthy and well.

Thinking nudie Rotfl

Who or what is she representing? Who gives her the right to say such things? Is it in her personal capacity? Or she is representing govt views? Is she the govt?

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

Unbecoming for a politician figurehead wife to speak in such mannerism.

Everyone has different risk appetite. No individual health condition are the same.
[+] 1 user Likes Goldmine's post

She slap her own mouth. Dint they claim vaccines will protect them from fatality. Healthcare workers should be all jabbed.  Giah simi??? 
[poop with flies emoji][dun have so I type out Tongue ]

wording shd be more subtle, or else no difference from the Carouseller who cursed at his buyer

She made many sinkees lost their obs and sinkees never complain about her.

Maybe they dare not

(09-08-2021, 08:14 PM)Gstalk Wrote:  She made many sinkees lost their obs and sinkees never complain about her.

Maybe they dare not

What is obs?

身无官衔却能挾天子以令诸侯
真是当代武则天

后宫干政一个帝国灭亡的开始。

she covid xiaoliao now eng eng every few hours fb smth