Further action being considered against NCMP Leong Mun Wai: Shanmugam

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/p...-shanmugam

Should fix Sham first

Look at Yishun is a mess , How can Yishun voters can vote this Sham
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

Can know their style sue in court until go bankrupt. No new pattern always chut this pattern.

Sham himself did not breach the parliamentary rules, meh?

by using LEE Family feud in Parliament

yet he can turn around and accuse Leong

No Wonder PAP cannot earn respect from people

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 3 users Like Ola's post

LMW has become a headache to them. They have to get rid of him, so that they can enjoy a yes, yes, yes solution with no rebuttal

Laughing
[+] 3 users Like Gstalk's post

Hopeless politics...must learn from US.
[+] 1 user Likes Sharexchange's post

Sham actually is a Real Coward, I remember he speak negative on Trump

and Who knows Trump come SG for The Submit with NK.

He like MIA partly don't dare to face Trump.
[+] 3 users Like [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

disGrace is of poor character but made Culture Minister of SG

shoot blank queen like sotong and extended the mistakes longer

puppet PM is getting from bad to worse

this Sham did not give me good impresssion either

[Image: Sham-GE20-wants-diversity-in-voices.png]

check screen resolution

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

The PAP can call names and judge opposition but when the same done to them they must press chargers? Even when parliamentary debate is asylum status?? Waste taxpayer's money feeding these highly paid folks...
[+] 1 user Likes Sticw's post

themost lmw bar fr a few parliament session n a fine.

(22-03-2023, 07:37 PM)Sticw Wrote:  The PAP can call names and judge opposition but when the same done to them they must press chargers? Even when parliamentary debate is asylum status?? Waste taxpayer's money feeding these highly paid folks...

Shame is not talking about ah wai's conduct in parliament. It is about ah wai's FB post. So likely pofma. Nothing much ah shame can do.

I thought someone in Malaysia wanted to POFMA Sham? No more news.

https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/se-asi...tion-order

No more news about this?
[+] 1 user Likes toothpick's post

(22-03-2023, 06:48 PM)forum456 Wrote:  https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/p...-shanmugam

Sibeh jialat liao lah! Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes cheekopekman's post

(22-03-2023, 07:37 PM)Sticw Wrote:  The PAP can call names and judge opposition but when the same done to them they must press chargers? Even when parliamentary debate is asylum status?? Waste taxpayer's money feeding these highly paid folks...

Ah Shame lost the debate with LMW, so now he wants to take action against Ah Wai.

Ah Shame really born loser

Laughing
[+] 2 users Like Gstalk's post

(22-03-2023, 08:33 PM)Gstalk Wrote:  Ah Shame lost the debate with LMW, so now he wants to take action against Ah Wai.

Agreed, the PAP just want to get rid of a thorn in the flesh, by suing LWM........so as to silence him.  It is on unlevelled playing field................ Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

sore loser

LMW is King of debater. Rotfl
怼到他没话讲!

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

(22-03-2023, 08:45 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  LMW is King of debater. Rotfl
怼到他没话讲!

We should named him as King of Debater in Singapore.  Give the man a Tiger................ Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like debono's post

The white devils want to use parliamentary power to lose more votes?

Win the World but lost your Soul. 
[+] 1 user Likes Symmetry's post

LHL previously, in parliament, said opposition party members and those that supported opposition are free riders.

Can he please return me all the taxes, levies and duties I paid all these years? Since a free rider means someone enjoying everything foc.
[+] 1 user Likes Sticw's post

LMW in Sg especially politic; better comply to the law just said "sorry to him " you won't get sue till bankrupt. . (Eg Mr Jaya; Mr Tang etc. Hero is good but disappeared fast . (I think only)

(22-03-2023, 06:55 PM)Gstalk Wrote:  LMW has become a headache to them. They have to get rid of him, so that they can enjoy a yes, yes, yes solution with no rebuttal

Sure kana whacked jialat jialat liao lah! Big Grin

(22-03-2023, 08:39 PM)debono Wrote:  Agreed, the PAP just want to get rid of a thorn in the flesh, by suing LWM........so as to silence him.  It is on unlevelled playing field................ Big Grin

Agreed with you lah! Big Grin Only what they said is right ALL wrong lah!

This is nuts.

He turned parliament into interrogation room.and now wants to punish MPs elected by the people like common criminals for expressing their views.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(22-03-2023, 08:33 PM)Gstalk Wrote:  Ah Shame lost the debate with LMW, so now he wants to take action against Ah Wai.

he debated with historian Thum and lost until ask "answer yes or no".

Hopefully we can see a fair treatment for LMW else his fight was all wasted

(23-03-2023, 08:03 AM)Cmpunk Wrote:  Hopefully we can see a fair treatment for LMW else his fight was all wasted

Fair treatment? 

Hello, look at the two Lees that have led the PAP all these years. Fairness is NOT in their books. 

[Image: lee-kuan-yew-743600.jpg]

[Image: 7x98j6ldl1h81.jpg]

SEE ONE WUMAO, KILL ONE WUMAO!!! 

After losing a fight in a ring under the watchful eyes of a referee who didn't know what he was doing
Shan is now lodging a police report against LMW for criminal assault .... bhwahahaaaaaaa..!!