GrabFood SG bans delivery rider who was caught on CCTV drinking customer’s iced Milo
Video 

One viewer shared that she had a similar encounter: “It’s not only the drink, sometimes I see my fries left one quarter only.”

Another user said that he had previously filed a complaint with Grab after his order was also allegedly consumed by a delivery rider.

One user said that she would “always check food first for foul play by the delivery drivers before eating” and that most food establishments now “use stickers” or “double knot” the food packaging.

A second online user agreed that restaurants have made extra precautions to ensure such instances do not occur: “That’s why some restaurants double bag their drinks. Some even cable tie the plastic bags.”

https://www.malaymail.com/news/singapore...ideo/89715

Who will hire a thief to guard a Jewelry Shop?

Who will want a hungry person to deliver food?

Who will over- pay Ministers without good performance?

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

Never order form grad food, their box which they put your food are never wash, got many years of food stain there.

it is in fact it is like a waste food bin.. do u think can it give u food poisoning. I once park my car next to one bike with the box.
i open it and almost vomit.

starting from there i never order form grab ever again...

(10-09-2023, 10:40 PM)victortan Wrote:  Never order form grad food, their box which they put your food are never wash, got many years of food stain there.

it is in fact it is like a waste food bin.. do u think can it give u food poisoning. I once park my car next to one bike with the box.
i open it and almost vomit.

starting from there i never order form grab ever again...

It is same story as any cooked food stall you dunno the condition they use to prepare the food. Pretend not to see else don't buy from them. For me all food delivery too expensive I prefer ownself go and buy and I am not a fussy food eater so nearby will settle.