just came back home from dinner with my Uncle

feel blur blur think drink too much wine than doze off inside my Uncle car. 
I reach home happen see one of my shirt button gone maybe I accdientally knock it off since blur blur , still got some work to do just now uncle instruct me have to finish later send to him.....

(05-11-2021, 01:31 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  feel blur blur think drink too much wine than doze off inside my Uncle car. 
I reach home happen see one of my shirt button gone maybe I accdientally knock it off since blur blur , still got some work to do just now uncle instruct me have to finish later send to him.....

is there any unusual relationship between both of you? you seem to like your uncle a lot lol

(05-11-2021, 01:34 AM)happyharvest Wrote:  is there any unusual relationship between both of you? you seem to like your uncle a lot lol

very tired and blur blur now rushing the report, datas etc later have to send to uncle.....no wonder so good treat me dinner just now

FA is the niece of the lecherous rich unker Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(05-11-2021, 06:08 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  FA is the niece of the lecherous rich unker Big Grin

All the while I thought FA is a man...but may be a gay.... crying

(05-11-2021, 01:31 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  feel blur blur think drink too much wine than doze off inside my Uncle car. 

Blouse button or shirt button? Or is it skirt button?

Blur blur ger ger, bellybutton maybe

(05-11-2021, 06:12 AM)debono Wrote:  All the while I thought FA is a man...but may be a gay.... crying

FA is male, gay, female all rolled up into one Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(05-11-2021, 06:16 AM)RichDad Wrote:  Blouse button or shirt button? Or is it skirt button?

Very smelly Big Grin

Just woke up, after Uncle call me.....He indirectly actually tease me for been late at work, mention " Hello , Do you know what is the time now ??? Xiao Bao Bei ??? "

I saw the time Oh my g....already 11++ I explain to him need to rush the work he instructed , he told me " So ?? "

I just suck thumb because Uncle is boss..... now rushing to office as Uncle told me " never mind, I know you feel headache etc , I bought roast duck for lunch, faster come office eat, I said Ok Uncle Smile
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(05-11-2021, 11:55 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Just woke up, after Uncle call me.....He indirectly actually tease me for been late at work, mention " Hello , Do you know what is the time now ??? Xiao Bao Bei ??? "

I saw the time Oh my g....already 11++ I explain to him need to rush the work he instructed , he told me " So ?? "

I just suck thumb because Uncle is boss..... now rushing to office as Uncle told me " never mind, I know you feel headache etc , I bought roast duck for lunch, faster come office eat, I said Ok Uncle Smile

Ok faster go. Later tell us more juicy stories...

Nice read.

(05-11-2021, 11:55 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Just woke up, after Uncle call me.....He indirectly actually tease me for been late at work, mention " Hello , Do you know what is the time now ??? Xiao Bao Bei ??? "

Xiao Bao Bei ???  your meow meow must have tasted heavenly to him Big Grin

(05-11-2021, 12:00 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Nice read.

Mistress storyteller.

tomorrow will be a better day

(05-11-2021, 06:16 AM)RichDad Wrote:  Blouse button or shirt button? Or is it skirt button?
so funny and humorous.

(05-11-2021, 01:06 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  so funny and humorous.

The exposed belly button...... Laughing