GF ASK BF TO BUY IPHONE FOR VALENTINE, HE GAVE HER A SET TO BURN

GF ASK BF TO BUY IPHONE FOR VALENTINE, HE GAVE HER A SET TO BURN
https://_bannedsite_full_of_defamatory_c...d_id=33799

Very difficult to judge. Only 1 sided story.
How come his bf is so frustrated?

Woman always likes man to guess what she is hinting. But not all men are good at decoding women hearts. If the man brought wrong item during the special day, they will start to quarrel.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

The BF very rude.

The bf is so tolerant. Put up with that attitude for so long.
Such an entitled Princess, keeps demanding gifts regularly.
Even if a guy can afford to give expensive presents, and regularly too, a gf who makes such demands should be dumped.
Giving gifts from the heart voluntarily is 👍. But when gifts are demanded , worse still , regularly, dump that gold digger.
BTW, I'm not a man taking a man's side.
I am a woman.
[+] 2 users Like Ahnya's post

(15-02-2022, 08:55 AM)Ahnya Wrote:  The bf is so tolerant.  Put up with that attitude for so long.
Such an entitled Princess, keeps demanding gifts regularly.
Even if a guy can afford to give expensive presents,  and regularly too, a gf who makes such demands should be dumped.
Giving gifts from the heart voluntarily is 👍. But when gifts are demanded , worse still , regularly,  dump that gold digger.
BTW,  I'm not a man taking a man's side.
I am a woman.
As a woman, you have given a rare view of women who tries to gold dig.  It is surely bad, and put women in a bad light if she keeps on demanding gifts from her bf......

Bf should sodomise her for good measure Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(15-02-2022, 09:38 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Bf should sodomise her for good measure Big Grin

why sodomise?  want to retain her virgin status?

May be she good in bed so bf chin chye tolerate her a bit..... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

(15-02-2022, 09:53 AM)drgn Wrote:  why sodomise?  want to retain her virgin status?

the anal sphincter is tighter Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

A gift is a gift from the heart. One cannot demand what gift to be given! When one demands, it is no longer a gift!

Before: At your service; After: Serves you right!
[+] 2 users Like Fit's post

(15-02-2022, 09:01 AM)debono Wrote:  As a woman, you have given a rare view of women who tries to gold dig.  It is surely bad, and put women in a bad light if she keeps on demanding gifts from her bf......

I do not look at the person's sex/ race/ status  etc when forming an opinion about their actions / attitude

(15-02-2022, 10:22 AM)Fit Wrote:  A gift is a gift from the heart. One cannot demand what gift to be given! When one demands, it is no longer a gift!
I personally wud not want such a demanding girlfriend.  Material comfort will not last forever and will only lead to unhappiness and even
ended up in divorce.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

(15-02-2022, 10:22 AM)Fit Wrote:  A gift is a gift from the heart. One cannot demand what gift to be given! When one demands, it is no longer a gift!

I think you shdnt get married… Rotfl
女人心海底针。

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(15-02-2022, 10:59 AM)Gemstar Wrote:  I personally wud not want such a demanding girlfriend.  Material comfort will not last forever and will only lead to unhappiness and even
ended up in divorce.

iPhone is still cheap lah…
This man is really pity.
女朋友是拿来疼的。

Not hitting VCA Jewellery or Hermes Birkin bag… still not so hiong…

Sg women who don’t have a entry level Chanel bag, cannot go out for shopping…
Otherwise other women will think how come she pick a low SES man…

GF should look for rich unker  Big Grin

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

(15-02-2022, 12:36 PM)Galilo_l Wrote:  GF should look for rich unker  Big Grin

Some actually do that…. Rotfl

[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post