Hong Kong govt start selling housing at 65% of market price

[Image: hbYbyL5.jpg]

Subsidised homes in Hong Kong built by private developers will go on sale for 65 per cent of the market price, housing authorities have announced, after the city resumed a partnership with the sector to tackle the shortage of living spaces.

Chief Executive John Lee Ka-chiu on Tuesday morning announced the return of the partnership, which was previously suspended in 2002, saying the move would increase the city’s supply of affordable flats. Further details would be released soon, he added.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Huat ah ... after mop profit 35% or more

(13-06-2023, 05:37 PM)red3 Wrote:  Huat ah ... after mop profit 35% or more

There are strict rules to make sure buyers cannot profiteer

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

migrating to HK tomorrow.

(13-06-2023, 05:33 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  [Image: hbYbyL5.jpg]

Subsidised homes in Hong Kong built by private developers will go on sale for 65 per cent of the market price, housing authorities have announced, after the city resumed a partnership with the sector to tackle the shortage of living spaces.

Chief Executive John Lee Ka-chiu on Tuesday morning announced the return of the partnership, which was previously suspended in 2002, saying the move would increase the city’s supply of affordable flats. Further details would be released soon, he added.

Your thread title is wrong leh. Thread title also need to be reverse indicator ah?  Laughing

Haha, title aso can be wrong.