GIRL DRESS ‘ATAS’ & ACT LIKE A SUCCESSFUL ENTREPRENEUR, END UP IS DO ‘MLM’

GIRL DRESS ‘ATAS’ & ACT LIKE A SUCCESSFUL ENTREPRENEUR, END UP IS DO ‘MLM’

https://_bannedsite_full_of_defamatory_c...d_id=90841

actually Property agent also ,

I got one cousin friend , title " director " He do told me , below him is the team and any commission they made he got share too of course if he want to earn more he ownself can go sell property but usually once you go up to " so call Director post " you don't need to sell , EPIC also conduct course to those newbie just join in.
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

MLM is also a self employed boss correct?

(05-02-2023, 01:46 PM)toothpick Wrote:  MLM is also a self employed boss correct?

Is MLM same as pyramid selling, of so it is illegal....................? Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

(05-02-2023, 01:56 PM)debono Wrote:  Is MLM same as pyramid selling, of so it is illegal....................? Big Grin

MLM there's an actual product to sell. Pyramid scheme is like directly taking money from those below I think

I went to coffeeshop beside new Riway building @ Bedok interchange.

Many wear suits like in HK, China or cold countries.

Smile

(05-02-2023, 02:23 PM)Niubee Wrote:  I went to coffeeshop beside new Riway building @ Bedok interchange.

Many wear suits like in HK, China or cold countries.

Why huh?they hide M16 or AK47 inside?

(05-02-2023, 01:43 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  actually Property agent also ,

I got one cousin friend , title " director " He do told me , below him is the team and any commission they made he got share too of course if he want to earn more he ownself can go sell property but usually once you go up to " so call Director post " you don't need to sell , EPIC also conduct course to those newbie just join in.

U know nuts but sure knows how to talk cok. Rotfl

Many childish old farts think that dressing good= success

Just like that Malaysian Hypocrite who despise old weak elderly folks

[Image: Criticise-elderly-cleaner-in-walking-stick.png]

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(05-02-2023, 02:26 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  U know nuts but sure knows how to talk cok. Rotfl

WHAT Talk cock, that is my Property friend honestly tell me.
He holding Director post.