Bitcoin keeps rising, how? Dump or keep?

[Image: 071-C1161-7163-4-FE8-932-B-5-DB6-FCE25-E1-D.png]

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Can see the 25000~26000?
Likely will hit this target?

This up wave will last for at least for 1 mth if I did not see wrongly. Definitely there will be noise to affect your observation.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

BTC yesterday already up.

I don't own any BTC if I got will just keep no urgent to sell off.
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

Song Boh!

Bitcoin has risen above 21000 …

[Image: 00-F9-B92-C-ECEA-4-EAB-AB23-B9-BC89-FE806-C.png]

Bitcoin test support first!
Will it break? Thinking

Sure break one lah otherwise kancheong spiders wont dump lah!

[Image: 1802-FB2-F-A1-C3-46-C1-B951-AFAFC751-BEE6.png]

This Bitcoin chart really test my eyesight!
I have been seeing it the whole afternoon.

Look like got go below RSI 30 or not!
Go below 30 means Hong Gan liao!

[Image: 68764-DDC-468-B-4959-9640-5149-C7608264.png]

Such bounces are called bear market rally
Smart ones use it to get out before it starts falling again.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

I've been in the same boat, wondering whether to hold or sell. It's tricky because the market can be unpredictable. Personally, I'm a believer in the potential of cryptocurrencies, but it's important to do what aligns with your financial goals.If you're open to trying something new, you might want to explore Immediate Edge. It's this AI trading platform that's been making waves. I've heard it uses smart algorithms to analyze the market and offer insights. It could be handy in navigating these ups and downs.Remember, this isn't financial advice. Just sharing my thoughts as a fellow investor. Whatever you decide, stay informed and take calculated risks.

I am a “ hodl “. Keep averaging to 100k.