[GLGT] see for yourself! This is the type of gov who weights $ over her people

Can say it’s harmful but yet not immediately put a stop to it. Why need to wait for 2 years?

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...ea-4168436

Town Council and HDB their sub con really " play tricks use CHEAP paint " whereas mark up the price.

You go see those newly refresh paint HDB flats, which painted 1 or 2 years back, now the new coat of paint already shredded off. Due to rain and sun.

You know why? Because now they just use new paint , paint over the old paint never use water to blast off the old paint first.
If you still remember back in early 80s, when come re paint give the HDB flat a new coat of paint, the sub con will use water jet to blast off the old paint first than paint thus this is why it last longer.

(04-03-2024, 11:46 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Town Council and HDB their sub con really " play tricks use CHEAP paint " whereas mark up the price.

You go see those newly refresh paint HDB flats, which painted 1 or 2 years back, now the new coat of paint already shredded off. Due to rain and sun.

You know why? Because now they just use new paint , paint over the old paint never use water to blast off the old paint first.
If you still remember back in early 80s, when come re paint give the HDB flat a new coat of paint, the sub con will use water jet to blast off the old paint first than paint thus this is why it last longer.

This one is the property officer fail his job. Never supervise the contractor. But it’s hard to supervise RN members also lah. 

Regardless how or what they paint, a year or so sure mouldy one. Quality of paint is really CMI

(04-03-2024, 11:55 PM)Buffybuffy Wrote:  This one is the property officer fail his job. Never supervise the contractor. But it’s hard to supervise RN members also lah. 

Regardless how or what they paint, a year or so sure mouldy one. Quality of paint is really CMI

Town Council officer rah, Now the trend come " civil servant work all along is SIT in office check sub con send photo work done "

You see those bangalas take photo open drain and sweep take photo is to send to the area town council officer in charge but in reality They never sweep , taking photo on work done is just show that person is there attend but come quality etc is different. The civiil servants must go check on the spot to confirm the workers sweep cleanly or not.

(05-03-2024, 12:00 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Town Council officer rah, Now the trend come " civil servant work all along is SIT in office check sub con send photo work done "

You see those bangalas take photo open drain and sweep take photo is to send to the area town council officer in charge but in reality They never sweep , taking photo on work done is just show that person is there attend but come quality etc is different. The civiil servants must go check on the spot to confirm the workers sweep cleanly or not.
Before I blame civil serpent, I always ask myself.. did I do the same at work? If yes, then I am no better than them so what's there to kao pei.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(05-03-2024, 12:56 AM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Before I blame civil serpent, I always ask myself.. did I do the same at work? If yes, then I am no better than them so what's there to kao pei.
They are paid using the people’s money while you are paid by your company. When using public funds, you need to account for it in details and justification.

(05-03-2024, 10:13 PM)Buffybuffy Wrote:  They are paid using the people’s money while you are paid by your company. When using public funds, you need to account for it in details and justification.

Ya. U eat snake at company and yr boss caught u doing so, u are fired, straight forward.

But civil serpent also pay tax, even though their salary is from people's money, including theirs. 

So it is hard to say yr $1 tax paid worth more than the $1 tax paid by civil serpent.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(04-03-2024, 11:46 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Town Council and HDB their sub con really " play tricks use CHEAP paint " whereas mark up the price.

Sengkang GRC just did repaint and they they did use jet spray the blocks the first round and do the painting later.