GLGVGT Stupidity at the max. Chinese complain mosque noisy.

Ownself want to stay next to mosque then now want to complain the mosque noisy?!
The mosque is there before he was even born I think. Should have complain HDB for not sound proofing his window. 

https://mothership.sg/2024/03/man-compla...que-noise/

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C5H1hSDBu1I/?igsh=dDV3dWFreWoxZ2dt&fbclid=IwAR0rKkxtiWOls_9x8XAsdLMnQRVuoKtKv8Wc4Z-z4KYlSiomm-ullvmVR1E_aem_AXkuDaIgmQWRQr-L-QK6BqWa3KwX2XgQnUGcN7sQhSoQLtJSY27_Qcx0ojbTtJA-8RiCoEIzH9eEHhbhuAWankZs

The vol of the loudspeaker can be controlled

Should on LOUDER TO MAX. Get police come. Blow up to Media. MP step in. NEW RULES set up. Parliament debate. Etc.. lol.

Shanmugam didn't say anything?

Either move or loon

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

He created anger in the community now. Many people wants to dig him out.

His mistake for moving to that estate without finding out more about it. But if each party can be more understanding, adjust and accommodate, won't that be better?

Every resident has the right to complain if there is a reason. There are already rules and laws governing noises in the congregation areas which should include place for a group of people assembled for religious purposes. ENV should know how to deal with this kind of complaint.

It's like when you go up a bus, someone there already yakking on his phone very loud. What shd you do?

If before 10pm, the noise is ok.

(31-03-2024, 11:47 AM)Alice Alicia Wrote:  Shanmugam didn't say anything?

situation has not escalated to the point that needs him to comment

(31-03-2024, 11:58 AM)Buffybuffy Wrote:  He created anger in the community now. Many people wants to dig him out.

nowadays youngsters are v v self centred think only of themselves
it is MOE fault.

(31-03-2024, 12:43 PM)talky Wrote:  nowadays youngsters are v v self centred think only of themselves
it is MOE fault.

They are brought up by tablets and smart phones some are by helpers.

(31-03-2024, 12:09 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  It's like when you go up a bus, someone there already yakking on his phone very loud. What shd you do?
A) get off the bus
B) find a seat and just sit down
C) walk to the person and tell him off
D) take out your hp and start to take a video of him 
E) non of the above.

(31-03-2024, 01:12 PM)Buffybuffy Wrote:  A) get off the bus
B) find a seat and just sit down
C) walk to the person and tell him off
D) take out your hp and start to take a video of him 
E) non of the above.

C) he'll tell you he's been yakking for hours already, if not happy you shd do A or B

God is omnipresent and even if you wispper softly, he'll hear you right

(31-03-2024, 01:17 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  C) he'll tell you he's been yakking for hours already, if not happy you shd do A or B

[Image: I59uG97.jpeg]

(31-03-2024, 01:22 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  God is omnipresent and even if you wispper softly, he'll hear you right
Not true leh from my observation!
If seems like both gods and those dead are having hearing issues. Otherwise why would people always want to shout “Huat ah”?! Nowadays even worse! Now must shout “Ong ah!”, “heng ah!” And “huat ah!”

Each hv 各让一步 or else how to coexist on this tiny crowded place?

That is why that time I buy resale HDB the agent told me some HDB near the mosque cheaper as no takers. Those who ok are same ppl. Same argument for near temples as got smoke come out. Hence HDB prices really depend on alot factors. Imagine Crematorium near your flat how to sell? Imagine opposite is cemetery how to sell? Opposite is hospital this tricky some want as go in fast no need wait for ambulance.