Some workers turn to Grab deliveries or giving tuition to fill long periods of

Some workers turn to Grab deliveries or giving tuition to fill long periods of unemployment

https://theindependent.sg/some-workers-t...mployment/

Deliverymen and drivers.
These are the future jobs of singkies in pap's master plan.
[+] 1 user Likes Alice Alicia's post

Because PAP always put FTs #1

My friend's sister been 7 or 8 years by now

After retrenched by SPH

Cannot find office job anymore and still a tuition teacher around 34/ 35 years -old this year

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 2 users Like Ola's post

(15-06-2024, 08:54 AM)Wy:Nox Wrote:  Someone I know graduated from NUS with Business Degree 30 years ago,  been retrenched and could only give tuition. This 4 years of bad economy, he could only have 1 student.

Why never add in cleaners and security guard? I wait mrt see ads cleaner can get up to 2.5k wow sweep floor can get that not bad deal.

If Ng CM still sits in NTUC wuth those 50 PaP Ministers, there will never be a True Union to protect us and fight with the CEOs of companies here.

Win the World but lost your Soul. 

(15-06-2024, 07:16 PM)sgh Wrote:  Why never add in cleaners and security guard? I wait mrt see ads cleaner can get up to 2.5k wow sweep floor can get that not bad deal.

Would Companies dare to hire NUS Grads as a Security Guard where they cannot offer any Career Pathways. Also, companies are not prepared to be challenged and told what to change. But I suppose, white collar is good in writing and debating while blue collar is suitable to hold this job.

(15-06-2024, 03:31 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Some workers turn to Grab deliveries or giving tuition to fill long periods of unemployment

https://theindependent.sg/some-workers-t...mployment/

why minister Tan SL said we have full employment and need to import more foreign PMETs ?