Just now my neighbour gave me lots of foods

is bless to have a nice. neighbour , they always give me foods is " if " order get wrong , they don't want to eat so give me.
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

I got a neighbor or someone living close by always end up her food comes to my place. I will wait for a couple of hours before I consume the food. Don't want to be stealing but also don't want to waste the food.

She has very expensive taste... A simple sandwich meal cost about 20 bucks... A loaf of very healthy bread vost like 13 bucks...

(27-02-2022, 03:19 PM)Sticw Wrote:  I got a neighbor or someone living close by always end up her food comes to my place. I will wait for a couple of hours before I consume the food. Don't want to be stealing but also don't want to waste the food.

She has very expensive taste... A simple sandwich meal cost about 20 bucks... A loaf of very healthy bread vost like 13 bucks...

condo is it

(27-02-2022, 02:00 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  is bless to have a nice. neighbour , they always give me foods is " if " order get wrong , they don't want to eat so give me.

Why keep giving you food? What did you give them in return? 😁

(27-02-2022, 03:21 PM)Talent Wrote:  condo is it

Just small apartment.

food if delivered wrongly normally they wun take back for obvious reasons. but for goods they'll take photo of yr unit and trace back to you, so dun open and use

(27-02-2022, 04:44 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  food if delivered wrongly normally they wun take back for obvious reasons. but for goods they'll take photo of yr unit and trace back to you, so dun open and use

You open use kena caught right? That's how you know.

(27-02-2022, 03:19 PM)Sticw Wrote:  I got a neighbor or someone living close by always end up her food comes to my place. I will wait for a couple of hours before I consume the food. Don't want to be stealing but also don't want to waste the food.

Sound like this my neigbour of mine, actually they are rich used to stay in landed house but due to financial crises etc, no choice sold their landed house and downgrade to HDB but still consider well to do. I noticed come foods they also like this BUT they don't want to waste food thus give around , sometime is another neighbour sometimes is me.

(27-02-2022, 03:29 PM)Instinct Wrote:  Why keep giving you food? What did you give them in return? 😁

I got give them plants , is well taken which I see them everyday water the plant, literally they don't even request anything in return in the sense.

(27-02-2022, 04:47 PM)guffaw Wrote:  You open use kena caught right? That's how you know.

waffug, dun anyhow imagine and post lah. low ses like you often do such things, so I only kindly let you know

(27-02-2022, 04:50 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  waffug, dun anyhow imagine and post lah. low ses like you often do such things, so I only kindly let you know

You peasant class got caught la.... Don't shy.