what happened to this "expose" of Careshield scam ?

https://blackdotresearch.sg/sylvia-lim-careshield/

This subject was raised in Parliament in 2018.

What happened after this?
[+] 1 user Likes SGSeniorCitizen1952's post

Issue raised by SL in 2018 !!!

3 years gone and $3000 + lost from our CPF.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

(11-01-2022, 06:23 PM)SGSeniorCitizen1952 Wrote:  https://blackdotresearch.sg/sylvia-lim-careshield/

This subject was raised in Parliament in 2018.

What happened after this?
Swept under the carpet....?

(11-01-2022, 07:03 PM)debono Wrote:  Swept under the carpet....?

Buried under 38 Oxley?

There are 6 ADL.
If you can do more than 3 cannot claim.

If you lose both legs ...you can feed yourself, you can change clothes, you can wash yourself, you can use toilet to relieve yourself.

You cannot claim.

Bath means someone move you to shower area. You sit on chair can turn on shower and rub soap on body.

Toilet means someone put u on toilet seat and your waste can come out.

If you lose 2 legs and one arm....I think still cannot claim.

Basically you need to be paralysed or lose both arms.

I thought better criteria is need assistance (maid) for any ADL they should payout....

Even if you cannot do 1 you need some one to assist. Means your family need to get a maid to help you.

How does Careshield give you any safety when it doesn't pay when you need tye money??!

It means you need to save for such contingencies anyway. So when you do that you don't need Careshield at all.

It  is really disheartening the govt wants to force us to take a solution that leave so many situations unaddressed. It's like saying you need to buy an umbrella for rain but govt force you to buy one that only big enough to cover half your body.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.