GST increase 1%, Chai Png increase 30%

(03-02-2023, 10:17 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  I hv no further comments, just check eavh others Rep...I dont need to self promote unlike your silly Multiversal

Repu points can mean being reputed for a lot of things...so what is your reputation? For having bipolar disorder? Rolleyes

(03-02-2023, 10:26 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Repu points can mean being reputed for a lot of things...so what is your reputation? For having bipolar disorder? Rolleyes

Rmb, it's Multi.., not Bi

(03-02-2023, 10:35 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  Rmb, it's Multi.., not Bi

Multipolar disorder?

You said it.   Rotfl

Hawkers will say cost of ingredients went up and so they can even increase price by 100%. The Govt will turn a blind eye instead of investigating.

Today my slice fruit papaya increased from $1.00 to $1.30.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

(03-02-2023, 11:36 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Multipolar disorder?

You said it.   Rotfl

Don't pretend ok. Multiversal polar disorder

(03-02-2023, 04:09 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Don't pretend ok. Multiversal polar disorder

That's serious.  Your mental disorder is really serious.

https://www.verywellmind.com/grandiosity...20episodes.

Grandiose ideations, or grandiosity, are an exaggerated sense of one's importance, power, knowledge, or identity—even with little evidence to support this. People with bipolar disorder (BD) may experience this symptom. Grandiosity can occur during both manic and hypomanic episodes.

(03-02-2023, 04:17 PM)Oyk Wrote:  That's serious.  Your mental disorder is really serious.

https://www.verywellmind.com/grandiosity...20episodes.

Grandiose ideations, or grandiosity, are an exaggerated sense of one's importance, power, knowledge, or identity—even with little evidence to support this. People with bipolar disorder (BD) may experience this symptom. Grandiosity can occur during both manic and hypomanic episodes.
Applicable to you and you alone

Thinking yourself very grand, when got banned by Tester for sprouting fake news about Ho Cheng's salary, you kick up so much fuss, yet Tester 把你当过街老鼠

Wahahahaha....CLOWN!

My temp job at Raffles Place

Chicken Rice $6 only small portion

must buy $8 then can 吃 刚 刚 好

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

eating lunch? have a good breakfast at home and have a light lunch.
take an apple or other fuits or bread for lunch. can then skip having to bother with higher cook food prices.
one can also make your own lunch box. go search for good easy to make recipe. these can save up then go for a good lunch once a while. suffer 4 days each 1 day good one.
try it sure can work.

Become they count by each dish they prepare also..