GST is a done deal....but we should not forget.

There js always gap between what govt does and what people want.

Today there is no GST in HK because a few yrs ago when they tried to implement there were massive protests.

[Image: zMReVXR.jpg]

Hong Kong, CHINA: Protesters display an anti-GST (goods and services tax) banner during a demonstration in Hong Kong, 20 August 2006

GST is a convenient tool for a govt to use. Once we have GST it started at 3% and increased to upcoming 9%. Its like boiling a frog.....Once it's there you just need to turn up the temperature bit by bit.

If you have any doubt why GST is increased ...Read below

[Image: ZOsv3fX.jpg]

These cuts fund the tax cuts and keep taxes low for high income earnings and corporations...in order to subsidise the removal of tax increase for the wealthy in our society  GST is raised.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

By now u should know we hv shitty fake demoncrazy 100x worst than communist country.... especially China.

they always give you jiken wing and take back the whole jiken.

(08-12-2022, 03:08 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  By now u should know we hv shitty fake demoncrazy 100x worst than communist country.... especially China.

China can Protest, EPIC despite been a " communist country "

this is why their Govt loosen the Covi19 lockdown due to the protest.

Here in SG , LKY is Smart to ban protest , or else now LHL where got SO EASY SUKA SUKA SAY THIS AND THAT no need to worry people protest

So What they want to do etc , We as People Suck thumb CANNOT PROTEST,

EVEN SO CALL Opposition also SUCK THUMB Only just WP alone

NCMP also worthless , Whereas PAP claim is " also alternative voice "

SUMMARY THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN CHANGE IS COME GE , AND DO NOTE ONLY 5 YEARS ONCE!

actually If I not wrong Who start this GST First is France.

But I check France never keep increase GST in fact.

Even so call GST Help the poor , etc also just " ??? "

Look at France now .

(08-12-2022, 03:17 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  China can Protest, EPIC despite been a " communist country "

this is why their Govt loosen the Covi19 lockdown due to the protest.

Here in SG , LKY is Smart to ban protest , or else now LHL where got SO EASY SUKA SUKA SAY THIS AND THAT no need to worry people protest

So What they want to do etc , We as People Suck thumb CANNOT PROTEST,

EVEN SO CALL Opposition also SUCK THUMB Only just WP alone

NCMP also worthless , Whereas PAP claim is " also alternative voice "

SUMMARY THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN CHANGE IS COME GE , AND DO NOTE ONLY 5 YEARS ONCE!

Suppress citizens u call smart?

(08-12-2022, 02:49 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  There js always gap between what govt does and what people want.

Today there is no GST in HK because a few yrs ago when they tried to implement there were massive protests.

[Image: zMReVXR.jpg]

Hong Kong, CHINA: Protesters display an anti-GST (goods and services tax) banner during a demonstration in Hong Kong, 20 August 2006

GST is a convenient tool for a govt to use. Once we have GST it started at 3% and increased to upcoming 9%. Its like boiling a frog.....Once it's there you just need to turn up the temperature bit by bit.

If you have any doubt why GST is increased ...Read below

[Image: ZOsv3fX.jpg]

These cuts fund the tax cuts and keep taxes low for high income earnings and corporations...in order to subsidise the removal of tax increase for the wealth GST is raised.

Balls-LESS sheep sure kena fleeced one................

anyway..............if i order from Amazon or Ebay................if my order arrive in 2023..............no need pay 8% GST, right ?