https://_bannedsite_full_of_defamatory_c...d_id=34119

They hit the bin quite accurately... none of d tickets flew away  Laughing

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Galilo_l's post

he is the contributor

I hope you realize those are 2 different bins

And i bought $1k worth, also not upset for not winning

Just consider my luck have instead been allocated to my great health and Covid free and blessed family and loved ones and being lucky is living happy
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post

(12-02-2022, 04:14 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  I hope you realize those are 2 different bins

Just consider my luck have instead been allocated to my great health and Covid free and blessed family and loved ones and being lucky is living happy
What is important is not instant cash, but good health and having a blessed family.........
[+] 3 users Like debono's post

(12-02-2022, 04:14 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  I hope you realize those are 2 different bins

you bought 1K worth of TOTO tickets ??!! Scream

not worth lah...............a lot of people buy so chances lower..............and if win, multiple winners so win less...............

i'm disappointed that you would fall into this trap...................

i invested 400 this time round........................400 cents............ Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like Napoleon Porlumpar's post

(12-02-2022, 04:27 PM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote:  you bought 1K worth of TOTO tickets ??!! Scream

not worth lah...............a lot of people buy so chances lower..............and if win, multiple winners so win less...............

i invested 400 this time round........................400 cents............ Big Grin
Electronic betting is too easy and trigger happy lah

I tell myself, see so many queuing up under hot sun, i just tab a few icons and i get my bets submitted, so why not, then each day keep buying as the act of buying becomes too shiok to deny, i needed my fix

(12-02-2022, 04:27 PM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote:  you bought 1K worth of TOTO tickets ??!! Scream

200 Extra than me

I bought 200 cents and got back 1000 lol.

Actually you spend less in Toto, you will overcompensate by buying useless antiques and teakwood furniture lah

thank you for Nation building

back to you KNN CBAI