Wow Wow West To Reopen ABC Brickworks Food Centre Stall

Wow Wow West To Reopen ABC Brickworks Food Centre Stall After Previously Announcing Possible Closure 🍴

The stall will reopen on 16 Jan.

👉 https://tsl.to/wowwowwest

@mustsharenews

Same price or increased?
Same standard or lower?

The queue always very long....eat the roast pork rice at abc Market better...
[+] 1 user Likes pinkpanther's post

This stall hv been closed for quite long. It is very popular among younger people because portion given is quite big.

(03-01-2024, 10:02 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  The queue always very long....eat the roast pork rice at abc Market better...
That Fatty roast pork and char siew at that corner stall is very nice. I always love it.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

(03-01-2024, 10:44 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  That Fatty roast pork and char siew at that corner stall is very nice. I always love it.

But the portion very little, meat is tender and juicy..
Another chicken , duck rice, char siew stall run by a elderly couple at the middle front serve big portion at affordable price...chicken drumstick rice top up extra rice, 1 egg, liver only cost $5...very generous and kind couple.
[+] 2 users Like pinkpanther's post

(03-01-2024, 10:02 PM)Buffybuffy Wrote:  Same price or increased?
Same standard or lower?

if no increase in price after the "closing down" stun me more worry.
[+] 1 user Likes K88 shu shu's post

Knn feel like our feeling being cheated...

Close down there then go other place announced big big reopen..knn

(04-01-2024, 08:50 AM)Bigiron Wrote:  Knn feel like our feeling being cheated...

Close down there then go other place announced big big reopen..knn

They want to sell away their business....I think they want to sell for some millions..greedy lah!

Cooking utensils how much...more like paying for their recipe..are you willing to pay so much to learn to cook cutlet, pork chop and sausages!
[+] 1 user Likes pinkpanther's post