GVGT Humji Cyclist Spotted at Yishun

Want to cycle on road yet scare got knock down. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3g55ZJq6dVc

Yesterday almost knock one cyclist down. Quickly said sorry and let's move on.

Yesterday at amber rd saw a group of cyclist hogging one lane. All the cars behind LL. Really too much.

Saw a group of 4 along east coast rd, took over the entire lane. All cars behind kuai kuai followed behind.

(08-04-2024, 01:17 PM)Buffybuffy Wrote:  Yesterday at amber rd saw a group of cyclist hogging one lane. All the cars behind LL. Really too much.

This is an almost daily occurrence along Upper Bukit Timah Rd, Bukit Timah Rd and Dunearn Rd with no TP in sight. Many of these cyclists are expats, who probably WFH most of the time.

(08-04-2024, 01:38 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Saw a group of 4 along east coast rd, took over the entire lane. All cars behind kuai kuai followed behind.

I am a very patient driver, so I didn't overtake these cyclists for the entire journey to my office.

[Image: Cycling-Girls.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes EvertonDiehard's post

(08-04-2024, 01:13 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Yesterday almost knock one cyclist down. Quickly said sorry and let's move on.

I almost knocked into this cyclist, but asked for her phone number in case she needs to stay in touch for whatever reason

[Image: Bike-2.jpg]