https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...052024_cna
[+] 2 users Like Bigiron's post

Wtf...no blame culture become DPM

[Image: IMG-20240513-181655-612.jpg]

Must be a joke. This cannot be true.     Confused

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 2 users Like Huliwang's post

As I say before he got contempt during in his speech for the confirmation of pm post .

[Image: IMG-20240513-182616-499.jpg]

Still the same old gang lah.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 2 users Like RiseofAsia's post

(13-05-2024, 06:25 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Must be a joke. This cannot be true.     Confused

YT video analysis of 卤蛋完 going to be pumping man | 

Over all summary body language on 卤蛋完 YT about his taking over as next high pay leader
1. Contempt. ( Uneven face when smiling)( Due he is being selected out of the competitor)( looking down on his competitors)

2. Pupil dilated : talking about not expected to be PM. Oh well then last time he being promoted to be ms, SMS and minister all not expected...like a medical student who work hard day and night to take medical exam also not expected to be a doctor?(Hiding something or not telling everything completely)

3. Nervous and lack of confidence in leading his team even though very determined ) ( both hand clamps in fist while swallowing Silva at 0.56-0.57)

4. Emotional overload ( eye shut and squeezing for the right words to say)

In my own pov I got no confidence especially when he swallowed Silva about trusting him and his team. Might not even able to lead his team .

https://youtu.be/ok9ZTHhhe3c?si=LKmTYkN5TTKN7k1f

Raja still song song

Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Niubee's post

It was GKY who gave him the chance to be PM. It was he who recommended mickey to be the co-leader for the covid task committee... got arrowed by beady eyes but survived to win the war. 😄
[+] 1 user Likes Harry Lee's post

Smile

At least he never put either OYK or Chan. Or else SG going to fall down faster
[+] 2 users Like [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

Song bo CCS and oyk..

PM no chance...
DPM also no chance

(13-05-2024, 06:36 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Smile

At least he never put either OYK or Chan. Or else SG going to fall down faster

Yup lor....even when things happen gan will jump out and say no blame culture

(13-05-2024, 06:34 PM)Harry Lee Wrote:  It was GKY who gave him the chance to be PM. It was he who recommended mickey to be the co-leader for the covid task committee... then got arrowed but survived to win the war. 😄

Smile lawrence Wong smart ok he put Gam is Takan him do more work cannot arrow as promote him as deputy pm whereas OYK is condem

Good decision. Don't have to worry daggers at his back
[+] 1 user Likes Harry Lee's post

Look like there is fractions within the party this new pumping man is trying to consolidate his power

Hope that Chan CS don't be disheartened. Life has ups and downs in the private sector, like a Roller-coaster. This Wong looks Capable and willing to take on the challenges ahead.

(13-05-2024, 06:54 PM)theold Wrote:  Hope that Chan CS don't be disheartened. Life has ups and downs in the private sector, like a Roller-coaster.

He never been to private sector all the while he is public sector so what does he know

The boss helped him clear the CECA gang.  Rotfl

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

[Image: IMG-0378.jpg]

(13-05-2024, 07:13 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  [Image: IMG-0378.jpg]

Rotfl Rotfl Rotfl

During a press conference held at the Istana on May 13, DPM Lawrence Wong announced other promotions and appointments to Singapore's Cabinet. Here are the changes. 

[Image: IMG-20240513-193133-155.jpg]

READ: https://bit.ly/3UCVadw

Follow @AsiaOnecom for all the latest updates

[Image: IMG-20240513-193601-495.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20240513-193601-201.jpg]

(13-05-2024, 06:25 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Must be a joke. This cannot be true.     Confused

At first I thot iz the JLB Gilette man Seah Giam Peng, i nearly tauhoon.[font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, 文泉驛正黑, 'WenQuanYi Zen Hei', 'Hiragino Sans GB', '儷黑 Pro', 'LiHei Pro', 'Heiti TC', 微軟正黑體, 'Microsoft JhengHei UI', 'Microsoft JhengHei', sans-serif]ธO[/font]
[font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, 文泉驛正黑, 'WenQuanYi Zen Hei', 'Hiragino Sans GB', '儷黑 Pro', 'LiHei Pro', 'Heiti TC', 微軟正黑體, 'Microsoft JhengHei UI', 'Microsoft JhengHei', sans-serif]k Ok การ์เด้นOk[/font] Ok lah. Ah Gan iz a no frills and dependable guy and will have Laolang's back. Iz a wise choice for laolang. Now out politeness to Pinky he maintain the status quo of all the ministars in cabinet. Hope he will get rid of the JLB disGraceful, Indranee and Cougar Teo, utterly useless token female ministars. Even Jumbun ah saw Lee Bee Hwa oso more effective dan them.
I like his promotions so far. He needs to switch Putucheari to MOH and Chan Chun Seng to MOF or MTI. Get rid of deadweight OYK.
[+] 1 user Likes luncheonmeat's post

Before he came into PM role, LW first visit was to China while Loong prefer Yank for past 20yrs.

My feel is that SG will need to go back to his roots unlike that Pariah OYK. A multeral world major power will be China Russia in future, the Eurasia.

Smile

(13-05-2024, 07:52 PM)Niubee Wrote:  Before he came into PM role, LW first visit was to China while Loong prefer Yank for past 20yrs.

My feel is that SG will need to go back to his roots unlike that Pariah OYK. A multeral world major power will be China Russia in future, the Eurasia.

All along SG is pro USA and China rah. India is this LHL suddenly go pro on it later I guess he got owned than he go back PLP USA and China.

No matter what, SG top countries have to be friendly is ALWAYS USA AND CHINA. They are the two Super House country even towards the next decade.

Change for the Worst. His great blunders in MOM and also in MOH during the start of Covid will disheartened this country.

Looks like a split within the party coming? Ong, chan sidelined. They didn't support liangpopo ??

(13-05-2024, 06:36 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Song bo CCS and oyk..

PM no chance...
DPM also no chance

Actually no DPM then got chance PM man. No meh?

(13-05-2024, 08:03 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Looks like a split within the party coming?  Ong, chan sidelined. They didn't support liangpopo ??

I remember OYK didn’t congratulate LW during the announcement by PM Lee  Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

what happened to the 2 Rajah?

thought Sham will be the DPM.