Garment say Sinovac lousy, how ah? Can refund?

Sinovac vaccine offers lower protection against severe disease from COVID-19: MOH, NCID study

SINGAPORE: A Singapore study has found that people who received two doses of the Sinovac-CoronaVac COVID-19 vaccine have lower protection against severe disease from the Delta variant, compared to those who took two doses of the mRNA vaccines available here.

This is according to a recent study by the National Centre for Infectious Diseases (NCID) and the Ministry of Health (MOH), which is based on local data covering 1.25 million people.

The effectiveness of two doses of the Sinovac vaccine was 60 per cent against severe disease, said NCID and MOH in a media release on Wednesday (Dec 15).

This is lower than that of the Pfizer-BioNTech/Comirnaty vaccine - at 90 per cent effectiveness - and the Moderna shots, at 97 per cent.

"These results support the need for three doses of Sinovac-CoronaVac vaccines as a primary series to attain better protection against severe disease, defined as requiring oxygen, intensive care unit (ICU) care and death due to COVID-19," said NCID and MOH.

It was announced in October that the Sinovac vaccine would be included in Singapore's national vaccination programme as a three dose regime.

From Jan 1, only those who have received three doses of the Sinovac or Sinopharm vaccines will be considered fully vaccinated.

The study, which was conducted from Oct 1 to Nov 21, involved people aged 40 and above who received two doses of the vaccines under the national vaccination programme.

Of the 1.25 million people covered in the study, 62,900 had COVID-19 and 1,710 were considered severe cases.

Most of them - 73.7 per cent - took the Pfizer-BioNTech/Comirnaty vaccine, while 23.9 per cent received the Moderna shots and 2.4 per cent received the Sinovac vaccine.

"The analysis accounted for differences in age, gender, race, housing type and the daily differences in infection rate," said NCID and MOH.

They recommended that those who have already received two doses of the Sinovac vaccine get a dose of an authorised mRNA vaccine as the third dose of their primary vaccination series.

"Otherwise, they should complete their primary series with a third dose of the Sinovac-CoronaVac."

NCID and MOH noted that the recommendation is substantiated by international findings.

"Based on preliminary data from Chile, persons who received the Pfizer-BioNTech/Comirnaty vaccine as the third dose after two doses of the Sinovac-CoronaVac vaccine had a 95 per cent reduction in the risks of infection," they said.

"In contrast, the risk reduction in persons who received Sinovac-CoronaVac as the third dose was 71 per cent.

"The antibody rise was also observed to be around 27 times higher when the Pfizer-BioNTech/Comirnaty vaccine was received as the third dose compared to if Sinovac-CoronaVac vaccine was received."

Authorities said they will continue to monitor the effectiveness of the mRNA and non-mRNA vaccines, including how they are enhanced by a third dose or a booster dose.

"In the meantime, all persons who are eligible for their boosters should get boosted when it is offered to them," said MOH and NCID.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...oh-2381976

"Fantastic" angmoh vaccines :  nudie Laughing  Gesti-109

[Image: Denmark-Covid-Graph-01.png]

[Image: France-Covid-Graph-01.png]

[Image: Germany-Covid-Graph-01.png]

[Image: UK-Covid-Graph-01.png]

[Image: US-Covid-Graph-01.png]

(16-12-2021, 10:43 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  "Fantastic" angmoh vaccines :  nudie Laughing  Gesti-109

Ceteris peribus, if these countries uses sinovac, there will be no one left behind.

Whole world know Singapore is one of the White man vassal state in SEA Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes CHAOS's post

(16-12-2021, 10:47 PM)guffaw Wrote:  Ceteris peribus, if these countries uses sinovac, there will be no one left behind.

Chile began one of the world's fastest inoculation campaigns against COVID-19 in December, having now fully vaccinated more than 60% of its population, predominantly with Sinovac's (SVA. O)CoronaVac

[Image: Chile-Covid-Graph-01.png]

Seychelles : The majority of vaccinated people have received China’s Sinopharm vaccine

[Image: Seychelles-Covid-Graph-01.png]

UAESinopharm’s vaccine has been now administered to millions of people in the country. The UAE’s Ministry of Health and Prevention (MoHAP) has confirmed that over 8.3 million vaccine doses have been administered in the country so far, bringing the dose rate to 84.01 per 100 people

[Image: UAE-Covid-Graph-01.png]

https://chinaobservers.eu/its-smooth-sai...in-serbia/

It’s Smooth Sailing for Sinopharm in Serbia

[Image: Serbia-Covid-Graph-01.png]

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Believe the Western News Media timed this article to release for a certain purpose.
Devil 

(16-12-2021, 11:03 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  Chile began one of the world's fastest inoculation campaigns against COVID-19 in December, having now fully vaccinated more than 60% of its population, predominantly with Sinovac's (SVA. O)CoronaVac

Seychelles : The majority of vaccinated people have received China’s Sinopharm vaccine

UAESinopharm’s vaccine has been now administered to millions of people in the country. The UAE’s Ministry of Health and Prevention (MoHAP) has confirmed that over 8.3 million vaccine doses have been administered in the country so far, bringing the dose rate to 84.01 per 100 people

Posting china mouthpieces - https://chinaobservers.eu/its-smooth-sailing-for-sinopharm-in-serbia/

The real news:

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/06/22/busin...break.html

Mongolia promised its people a “Covid-free summer.” Bahrain said there would be a “return to normal life.” The tiny island nation of the Seychelles aimed to jump-start its economy.

All three put their faith, at least in part, in easily accessible Chinese-made vaccines, which would allow them to roll out ambitious inoculation programs when much of the world was going without.

But instead of freedom from the coronavirus, all three countries are now battling a surge in infections.

(16-12-2021, 11:26 PM)guffaw Wrote:  The real news:

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/06/22/busin...break.html

Outdated news!

Now is December 2021, not June 2021! Laughing

(16-12-2021, 11:34 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  Outdated news!

Now is December 2021, not June 2021! Laughing

Latest news fresh from the pap oven. 

(16-12-2021, 11:35 PM)guffaw Wrote:  Latest news fresh from the pap oven. 

Copied from Angmoh propaganda!

Look at the data!

I have posted so many graphs to show the actual results!

Do you want me to post some more?

(16-12-2021, 11:36 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  Copied from Angmoh propaganda!

Look at the data!

I have posted so many graphs to show the actual results!

Do you want me to post some more?

A Singapore study has found that people who received two doses of the Sinovac-CoronaVac COVID-19 vaccine have lower protection against severe disease from the Delta variant, compared to those who took two doses of the mRNA vaccines available here.

This is according to a recent study by the National Centre for Infectious Diseases (NCID) and the Ministry of Health (MOH), which is based on local data covering 1.25 million people.
[+] 1 user Likes guffaw's post

(16-12-2021, 11:38 PM)guffaw Wrote:  A Singapore study has found that people who received two doses of the Sinovac-CoronaVac COVID-19 vaccine have lower protection against severe disease from the Delta variant, compared to those who took two doses of the mRNA vaccines available here.

This is according to a recent study by the National Centre for Infectious Diseases (NCID) and the Ministry of Health (MOH), which is based on local data covering 1.25 million people.

But only 2.4 per cent received the Sinovac vaccine!

So so so many ???  Rotfl

You know statistics?

Like that also can compare????  Thinking
[+] 1 user Likes cityhantam's post

(16-12-2021, 10:55 PM)CHAOS Wrote:  Whole world know Singapore is one of the White man vassal state in SEA Big Grin

TS is extremely happy with that!  Tongue

The sample size for Sinovac in this study is small. It is difficult to compare effectiveness in a real life setting.

Even if the study is accurate, a 3 jab Sinovac gives a 74% protection. This good enough because of much lower risks of side effects, both long and short term. The risk of getting severe covid is very small unless you are old and have underlying medical conditions.

It is like investing... you want more returns, go for the highest risk... moderna followed by Pfizer.

The longer term risk of mRNA is more worrying. They can't even measure the risks because hard to relate.

But it is YOUR CALL

Someone also said this b4 healthy ppl no need to wear mask.   Rotfl
Sg becomes a promoter of mRNA vaccine.
As long you happy, it is the best vaccine.
When a person is happy, his immune system will be at the best condition.

Don’t trust too much on human-made stuff.
Best stuff is still come from the nature.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 2 users Like RiseofAsia's post

One more observation...

Many of those who took Sinovac are older folks who are afraid of mRNA tech. So naturally attack rate is higher among this group.

MOH should give a breakdown of age group and compare because the samples are of vastly different sizes and makeup.
[+] 1 user Likes RichDad's post

tough choice lah..............

slain by virus...............or suicide by vaccine............

Real data for all to see!

These countries DON'T use China's vaccines at all!  Tongue

(16-12-2021, 10:43 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  "Fantastic" angmoh vaccines :  nudie Laughing  Gesti-109

These countries used large amount of China's vaccines.  Big Grin

(16-12-2021, 11:03 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  Chile began one of the world's fastest inoculation campaigns against COVID-19 in December, having now fully vaccinated more than 60% of its population, predominantly with Sinovac's (SVA. O)CoronaVac

Real data for all to see!

(17-12-2021, 12:07 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  But only 2.4 per cent received the Sinovac vaccine!

So so so many ???  Rotfl

You know statistics?

Like that also can compare????  Thinking

You saying PAP is lying? Thinking Thinking

(17-12-2021, 10:42 AM)guffaw Wrote:  You saying PAP is lying? Thinking Thinking

You are smearing PAP?  Thinking

"Fantastic"!  Rotfl

Ask Indonesia If Chinese vaccines Are The Best Against COVID-19!

TS no need to look far.. See Sinkie land can liao..

Majority Pfizer and Moderna, also outbreak until quite bad right?

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 2 users Like ArielCasper's post

(17-12-2021, 01:06 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  TS no need to look far.. See Sinkie land can liao..

Majority Pfizer and Moderna, also outbreak until quite bad right?

If singapore uses sinovac, there will be no one left behind.

Why do China refused to open up? Because they themselves are not confident of their own vaccine. Very simple logic.

(17-12-2021, 05:30 PM)guffaw Wrote:  If singapore uses sinovac, there will be no one left behind.

Why do China refused to open up? Because they themselves are not confident of their own vaccine. Very simple logic.

Then no one left in Indonesia and Brazil? All must be ghosts
[+] 3 users Like RichDad's post

(17-12-2021, 05:30 PM)guffaw Wrote:  If singapore uses sinovac, there will be no one left behind.

If you want to see it thru a colored lens, then you will always see things in 1 color.

Confident with vaccine? Everyone will say they are confident. China don't want to open up can also be seen that they care about their citizen and don't want to have unnecessary deaths.

1 fact many interpretations..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 1 user Likes ArielCasper's post

Dont judge too soon on sinovac...sekali those pumped with mrna die one by one few yrs down the road..

Still believe the inactivated traditional ones r safer in the mid term, long run.
All u need is the booster jab just like mrna
[+] 2 users Like Yin yang's post

(17-12-2021, 07:19 PM)Yin yang Wrote:  Dont judge too soon on sinovac...sekali those pumped with mrna die one by one few yrs down the road..

Still believe the inactivated traditional ones r safer in the mid term, long run.

We are on the same book.

Why risk your life when there are safer, traditionally proven types of vaccines? 3rd jab gives 74% protection that's good enough for me.

It is a no brainer.
[+] 2 users Like RichDad's post

(17-12-2021, 07:19 PM)Yin yang Wrote:  Dont judge too soon on sinovac...sekali those pumped with mrna die one by one few yrs down the road..

Dont waste time, our Bananas and Rojaks never understand