The job struggles of some middle-age S’poreans, as Govt sends more help their way

https://www.todayonline.com/big-read/big...-their-way

PLEASE LAH.

When PAP lie, only naive people believe them.

When PAP say help, they only wayang.

When PAP say support them, it is because they made those mistakes ie ageism . . . .

Ownself do rubbish, ownself come up with stupid ideas, ownself act kind, ownself shoot blank.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 4 users Like Ola's post

(19-02-2022, 02:59 PM)forum456 Wrote:  https://www.todayonline.com/big-read/big...-their-way

Bs ....with the small handy plaster patch after poking you with a big knife . Tell you hey look here I got the patch come let me poke first

(19-02-2022, 03:48 PM)Ola Wrote:  PLEASE LAH.

When PAP lie, only naive people believe them.

When PAP say help, they only wayang.

When PAP say support them, it is because they made those mistakes ie ageism . . . .

Ownself do rubbish, ownself come up with stupid ideas, ownself act kind, ownself shoot blank.

If after this simple video 
https://youtu.be/dupDyv_OskI 

They still don't wake up idk what to say

All companies will not take those with past higher salaries. So that is why rather hire FTs for the job.

We can only ask for the same job and the same pay. There is NO Alternative. 

Olympics Shoot Blank Queen after 5 years in her job was still OUT- of- touch.

Now pass the baton to Perm Head Damage, also dumb like JoTeo.  Just shove people into Skills Conversion ( aka Skills Dumping Campaign) when he anyhow issue Employment Pass.

"The company which replied told him that it was concerned his prior experience and past salary would mean that he would leave for greener pastures should he receive a better offer down the road'

[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

Neither will companies want to hire OVER- Qualified candidates ie designation and skills.

They also fear being replaced by the new hire.

Let me repeat- We can only ask for the SAME job at the SAME pay. There is no other alternative.

Who allow such dirty job climate in SG?

PAP, lah. They sit on it for too long.

Now,  Companies have such mindset cast in stone. 

impossible to change unless MOM set levies on FTs.

[+] 3 users Like Ola's post

Sporeans median working age is higher than residents median working age.
Those in struggles is getting bigger by the numbers.
[+] 1 user Likes watchfirst9's post

(19-02-2022, 07:59 PM)Ola Wrote:  Neither will companies want to hire OVER- Qualified candidates ie designation and skills.

They also fear being replaced by the new hire.

Let me repeat- We can only ask for the SAME job at the SAME pay. There is no other alternative.

Who allow such dirty job climate in SG?

PAP, lah. They sit on it for too long.

Now,  Companies have such mindset cast in stone. 

impossible to change unless MOM set levies on FTs.

They keep on emphasizing skills yet we are discriminated for having too many skills and for some, better skills.

Right hand of MOM does not know what left hand is doing.

Win the World but lost your Soul. 
[+] 1 user Likes Symmetry's post

PAP is like my friend's company, lor.

Give alot of benefits but cannot be used.

Laundry allowance, leh! But the company do not wear uniform or provide any clothes.

So cannot use.

Same stupidity like PAP.

if they still in charge, U and yr grandchild will work till death. election better come early , made them unemployed.
[+] 1 user Likes jus4lucky's post

(20-02-2022, 12:16 PM)5354 Wrote:  Job victims don't just get hit in the wallet, their mental health also suffers!

All here agree?

Stop dreaming, lah.

You think PAP cares?

PAP has been victimising me for years, lah.

Why do you think I am now a Full- time SGTALK Commentator?

I work  15 hours X 7 days  per week.

(20-02-2022, 12:12 PM)jus4lucky Wrote:  if they still in charge, U and yr grandchild will work till death. election better come early , made them unemployed.

[Image: photo-2022-02-20-12-28-48.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

(20-02-2022, 12:23 PM)5354 Wrote:  Suggestions for the jobless whiny little ccbai here

1. Pretend you CECA to get more interviews by changing your name to Oneh so that your prospective employer think you Ahneh

2. Learn to talk like a real Indian, learn to shake your head when you go for interviews

3. Go for suntan, apple black color make up on your face before you go interview

4. Do not whine, everybody hates your whining, trust me

When employers think you CECA, your chances of nailing interviews and getting employed will be higher

That is your own problem, not mine.

You have 45 Personality Problems, cannot think, cannot analyze and worse, full of lies geared with Hypocracy.

All your dumb suggestions is for your dimwit son and idiots from the 61% cohort. Nothing to do with me. 

Nobody respect a Malaysian like you.