George Goh Responds to Claims That He’s a PAP Puppet Candidate

George Goh Responds to Claims That He’s a PAP Puppet Candidate So There Will be an Election

He also said he didn’t receive any salary when he was the non-resident ambassador to Morocco.

👉 https://goodyfeed.com/george-goh-pap-puppet/
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

the medias all out to character assassin liao.
[+] 1 user Likes K88 shu shu's post

Even if he is a puppet...Tharman is an even bigger puppet ...

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 4 users Like sgbuffett's post

(18-06-2023, 08:21 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Even if he is a puppet...Tharman is an even bigger puppet ...

everyone is watching wayang.
[+] 1 user Likes K88 shu shu's post

correct sotongMan Klaus schwab from WEF
both covered in fact all covered
all the way from luntun to vatican to switzerland to Washington DC vivian is now in DC
Goh takes the role of HarbanSingh
[+] 1 user Likes singlon's post

If Thai owner doesn't feed them, you see whether 2 fighting cocks will fight or not?

Since he didn't receive any salary when he's non resident ambassador, will he also forgo his president salary if elected? Like Donald trump.  Laughing
[+] 3 users Like winbig's post

(18-06-2023, 08:33 AM)winbig Wrote:  Since he didn't receive any salary when he's non resident ambassador, will he also forgo his president salary of elected? Like Donald trump.  Laughing

Wow! You

Stirrer
[+] 1 user Likes Scythian's post

(18-06-2023, 08:21 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Even if he is a puppet...Tharman is an even bigger puppet ...

When 2 puppets fighting, no one gets hurt
[+] 1 user Likes Scythian's post

(18-06-2023, 08:35 AM)Scythian Wrote:  Wow! You

Stirrer

I'm just helping George show his sincerity not stir.  Laughing
[+] 2 users Like winbig's post

Why now all become puppets ? Hmm
[+] 1 user Likes FangFang's post

So why don't the oppies come forward?  Like someone who is from any of the oppo party, now or ex-?

But if the oppo had been half past six standards, and not of a presidential calibre....fine, so they are not even half qualified.  Well, we do know that just to spite PAP, the 39% would even vote for a monkey, so I am not surprised when the criteria are clearly laid down, they don't qualify.  For GE, you could even stand on a podium wearing slippers, you can tell rape stories, talk about Chinese privilege, just say sorlie, and the 39% love you deep deep.

So, we spread the net farther.  He could be anyone who is not from WP? George Goh steps forward and they say he is a puppet. Eew..

How about Tan Cheng Bock and Tan Kin Lian?  If Dr Chee can keep on trying at the GE, why these two are not giving it another shot?

So what is the point of saying so and so is a puppet when qualified oppies are not coming forward?

I tell you why.  They know that the EP is not an alternative government unto itself, as peepur like you and many others want.  You want the EP to be a parallel government to say no to everything PAP does and yes to everything it does not do.  But that's unconstitutional.  It's not what the presidency is about, and the candidates should know that.  Anybody who campaigns on "I will check the government and make sure they do what they must do, blah blah blah" is taking the voters for a fool...and you believe that hook line, and sinker?
[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

u always provide a gd MOST APPROPRIATE reply .

FULL STOP HERE N THEN
[+] 1 user Likes talky's post

(18-06-2023, 08:49 AM)FangFang Wrote:  Why now all become puppets ? Hmm

Singapore sesame street

He got nothing better to do is it?

Tharman not smart
stay as the smart one in the Shadow as the one for Klaus schwab the Great reset
now open liao all can see too well
PAP should just appoint Tharman after Harlimah saw the light
this play too dangerous
West wants to take on Putin
God must help them

The very reason to allow peoples outside government to run for president is a very awkward one,
because the the theme is "2nd key" for foreign reserve, aka taxpayers money

So is only fitting to allow tax payer have a go with it even though they have no experience in government or familiar with managing money in such a huge quantum, 500m benchmark is really a low benchmark compare to few hundred billions of reserve

Will you give your second key to a stranger? A stranger who you only heard about recently and has no track record of doing good for singapore?

Do you want a loud mouth outsider become president to spill the beans, tell whole world about government national secret?

As you can see in previous election, you have 4 tan competing, people like tkl is a joke while another too loud mouth confronting, and another ex mp who consistently displaying buay song with government...
I just don't see the benefits of letting them run
I would prefer someone who confirmed on same side with Singapore and government to be president, not someone who take side, 开口关口就要针对对方, trying to be heroic, that's totally uncool and uncalled for
[+] 2 users Like jameslee58@hotmail.com's post

(18-06-2023, 11:21 AM)jameslee58@hotmail.com Wrote:  The very reason to allow peoples outside government to run for president is a very awkward one,

So is only fitting to allow tax payer have a go with it even though they have no experience in government or familiar with managing money in such a huge quantum, 500m benchmark is really a low benchmark compare to few hundred billions of reserve

Will you give your second key to a stranger? A stranger who you only heard about recently and has no track record of doing good for singapore?

Do you want a loud mouth outsider become president to spill the beans, tell whole world about government national secret?

As you can see in previous election, you have 4 tan competing, people like tkl is a joke while another too loud mouth confronting, and another ex mp who consistently displaying buay song with government...
I would prefer someone who confirmed on same side with Singapore and government to be president, not someone who take side, 开口关口就要针对对方, trying to be heroic, that's totally uncool and uncalled for

Say what the 39% want, the fact is that PAP works on meritocracy and chooses its members accordingly. All its MPs are bright peepur and it started from Day One where Lky suffered no fools.

So if you are a fool, you shan't even get invited for tea.

Then from among these bright peepur, the creme de la creme are selected to be ministers.

Tan Cheng Bock is without doubt a bright person. It goes without saying since he could get in medicine and pass a very difficult exam. But he is not the brightest of the brightest and was only a PAP backbencher. He was never selected to be a cabinet minister.

I suspect his contesting for EP was a form of self actualization. Not having been "spotted" by Lky for a cabinet posting, he wanted to be EP. After he lost to Tony Tan, he tried to find self actualization by making himself the founder or Secretary General of a political party. But he didn't stand for erection wor. It's like someone who badly wanted to be a manager in a company but the furthest he got was a job as an executive. So what does he do? Register a 2 dollar company and make himself Managing Director and CEO lor.  Rotfl

He is aka SG TRUMP

I WILL SUPPORT HIM Smile
[+] 2 users Like [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(18-06-2023, 08:12 AM)Bigiron Wrote:  George Goh Responds to Claims That He’s a PAP Puppet Candidate So There Will be an Election

He also said he didn’t receive any salary when he was the non-resident ambassador to Morocco.

👉 https://goodyfeed.com/george-goh-pap-puppet/

Businessman just do business earn big money can liao lah! Big Grin Politics very dark and dirty one lah!
[+] 1 user Likes cheekopekman's post

Should be PAPpet.....

CHAOS & Cityhantam are 2 sick CCP mother-fcuker bastards, who support Islamic radical Simplemen, aka Imran, who has been belittling Chinese, juz because their mothers like farking Hamas dogs

(18-06-2023, 11:21 AM)jameslee58@hotmail.com Wrote:  The very reason to allow peoples outside government to run for president is a very awkward one,

Totally agree.

(18-06-2023, 08:39 AM)Scythian Wrote:  When 2 puppets fighting, no one gets hurt

Elect the one who is a lesser puppet. Sure correct one
[+] 3 users Like Stoki's post

(18-06-2023, 03:38 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Say what the 39% want, the fact is that PAP works on meritocracy and chooses its members accordingly. All its MPs are bright peepur and it started from Day One where Lky suffered no fools.

So if you are a fool, you shan't even get invited for tea.

Then from among these bright peepur, the creme de la creme are selected to be ministers.

Tan Cheng Bock is without doubt a bright person. It goes without saying since he could get in medicine and pass a very difficult exam. But he is not the brightest of the brightest and was only a PAP backbencher. He was never selected to be a cabinet minister.

I suspect his contesting for EP was a form of self actualization. Not having been "spotted" by Lky for a cabinet posting, he wanted to be EP. After he lost to Tony Tan, he tried to find self actualization by making himself the founder or Secretary General of a political party. But he didn't stand for erection wor. It's like someone who badly wanted to be a manager in a company but the furthest he got was a job as an executive. So what does he do? Register a 2 dollar company and make himself Managing Director and CEO lor.  Rotfl
Even my foot must be laughing.. Current PAP works on meritocracy? How did TPL managed to be MP when she is just a consultant in one of the big 4? That call bright peepur?

All its MPs are bright peepur? Maybe base on paper qualification.. But if all the MPs are bright peepur, who is there to represent the not so bright peepur?? These bright peepur?

Whether the person is a PAP puppet.. v simple, see if the person end up can't even become a candidate coz the rules are bent (like TCB).

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 2 users Like ArielCasper's post

(18-06-2023, 06:16 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Even my foot must be laughing.. Current PAP works on meritocracy? How did TPL managed to be MP when she is just a consultant in one of the big 4? That call bright peepur?

All its MPs are bright peepur? Maybe base on paper qualification.. But if all the MPs are bright peepur, who is there to represent the not so bright peepur?? These bright peepur?

Whether the person is a PAP puppet.. v simple, see if the person end up can't even become a candidate coz the rules are bent (like TCB).

You can argue with your arse and that's what you are doing. As you fart, the sound could be mistaken to be laughter from your foot.

You want to talk about TPL? Ask the voters. She was one of a few MPs who got more than 80% votes. She didn't get voted so overwhelmingly by telling rape stories in Parliament rigjt. Enough said.

(18-06-2023, 03:40 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  He is aka SG TRUMP

I WILL SUPPORT HIM Smile

Don't compare George with Trump. There is no IRAS investigation of George's personal taxes.

Your comparison is as good as character assassination. You are suggesting that George has some legal issues pending and he could be indicted.

(18-06-2023, 06:38 PM)Oyk Wrote:  You can argue with your arse and that's what you are doing. As you fart, the sound could be mistaken to be laughter from your foot.

You want to talk about TPL? Ask the voters. She was one of a few MPs who got more than 80% votes. She didn't get voted so overwhelmingly by telling rape stories in Parliament rigjt. Enough said.

I can hear the sound from your arse. I talk to u about how TPL become mp, u talk back on how well she does in her 2nd term as mp. No wonder that portion of 61% argue as lousy as u. Hopeless.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

Nothing will happen la.😅😅

Nobody will despise money from PAP...
[Image: giphy.gif]

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

(18-06-2023, 06:45 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Don't compare George with Trump. There is no IRAS investigation of George's personal taxes.

Your comparison is as good as character assassination. You are suggesting that George has some legal issues pending and he could be indicted.

Pls rah Wat Biden Doing now is like PAP , want to fix opposition. Biden want to fix trump prevent him take part in next year PE. Biden know trump influence is growing a lot Americans going to vote him back.