George Yeo suggests common wealth for China and Taiwan...

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Besides being dominated by Chinese descendants, there is no common ground between the 2 nations. One is communist and the other is a democratic nation, One of them will have to give up their beliefs to become one commonwealth nation.

He has the rank like Klaus schwab of WEF
Foundation trustee
we are the midst of a terrible tribulation 12:12
[Image: Screenshot-2024-01-14-at-13-23-16-The-WH...hods-t.png]

https://www.theburningplatform.com/2024/...uest-lead/

Taiwanese dislike George Yeo

Most Taiwanese just want the status quo

Just look at the recent elections pro China KMT only got 30%.

Main issue is Taiwan wants its own system of governance, and preserve its democratic values.

George Yeo did not make anything clear by suggesting a common wealth because common wealth can mean so many different things. For example Singapore is part of the British common wealth being a former British colony along with the other colonies.

Taiwan and China are already in a common wealth because they share a common heritage..

His assertion that that China will become more dangerous over time and risk of invasion becomes greater is unfounded.

What does China gain strategically by invading Taiwan and forcing the 20m people under its rule after a bloody battle? Just to say both are united? Through forced and bloody invasion?

I think the status quo is sustainable so long as Taiwan leaders are smart enough to keep it as is.

For peaceful unification, China should demonstrate superior governance and ability to deliver a superior quality of life to the people, once they do that Taiwanese people will be screaming to be united with China.

Nobody will ever want to be unified to a form of govt theg see and lousy. In fact they will fight to avoid such a govt.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(14-01-2024, 01:24 PM)revealer Wrote:  Besides being dominated by Chinese descendants,  there is no common ground between the 2 nations.  One is communist and the other is a democratic nation,  One of them will have to give up their beliefs to become one commonwealth nation.

[Image: IMG-6038.webp]

Nobody likes 忠言逆耳言,苦口良药茶

https://www.reuters.com/world/biden-us-d...024-01-13/

(14-01-2024, 01:15 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  

Stupid George Yeo don't know Moron Xi will bring Taiwan to common poverty Rotfl

Laughter-13  Laughter-13

George yeo is WEF
communism came from the zionists
1945 when the Russian liberators came for the 'Holocaust victims'
they chose to go with the Germans.
Remember millions of Russians got killed becos of them
Today Isreal will face Russia sooner or later
AT ICJ Isreal says she did not BOM hospitals in Gaza reali?