SgFett still spread the Pompeo's XJ genocide fake news

Even Biden and Blinken never continued the Pompeo's fake story of Xinjiang genocide, that blardy SgFett still continue with his lone propaganda.  

[+] 1 user Likes webinarian's post

I have never used the term genocide. But i believe that the Chinese regime suppressed the Ugygurs due to unrest in the area.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

[Image: IMG-0334.webp]

(15-03-2024, 08:49 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I have never used the term genocide. But i believe that the Chinese regime suppressed the Ugygurs due to unrest in the area.

[Image: IMG-0917.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-20230915-101149-Chrome.jpg]

Yr master called it game hunting. What do you call it?

(15-03-2024, 08:49 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I have never used the term genocide. But i believe that the Chinese regime suppressed the Ugygurs due to unrest in the area.

Believe???

Your religion ah?  Rotfl

RotflRotfl  Rotfl

(15-03-2024, 08:52 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  [Image: Screenshot-20230915-101149-Chrome.jpg]

Yr master called it game hunting. What do you call it?

This is barbaric.

They're doing the same to the Palestinians now.
[+] 3 users Like Alice Alicia's post

Don't just use belief to conclude your view.  

Use scientific way of collecting evidence. Just go and visit to see for yourself and collect views of people.  

Genocide only happened in western people such as whites from Britain going to America where the red Indians stay. 

They even made films of cowboys showing how they killed with guns of the Red Indians who are only armed with spears and shields.  

They showed openly genocide and how it is carried out.  

Why you don't condemn such uncivilized genocide even in films of movies.  

[+] 1 user Likes webinarian's post