Now buy stuffs over 4k Bank seem " control " ?

Happen to buy some Apple products , of course Officially from SG apple website. Total cost over 4k++

So I key in my debit card , etc info as usual.

Later Apple support call me to verify , also tell me screen shot statement of that debit card , etc like verify I the owner of that debit card I using.

Debit card already deducted into apple account. Money in apple still scared?

(29-02-2024, 03:15 PM)red3 Wrote:  Debit card already deducted into apple account. Money in apple still scared?

Nope Apple don't work like that. If you have various purchase from Apple. They Only deduct Once the item get shipped. I still got some items need 5 - 7 business day to process still haven't charge yet but some they already charged after I verify my debit card to them as those items in stock ready to ship.
I think " maybe due to recently frauds , scam on the high or my debit card is new so need to verify that debit card is mine.

Last time I purchase Apple item from the site, I recall only just one item per time. Straight deduct once shipped.

This time they call me up to verify the debit card I think because I using new debit card is like verify it. Next this purchase is more than one items.