What neem is and how this world’s ‘most versatile medical plant

What neem is and how this world’s ‘most versatile medical plant’ could help you

Read more 📍 https://bit.ly/3sMtC8s

Follow @AsiaOnecom for all the latest updates.

楝树,not expensive plant.
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink?'s post

It has an unpleasant pungent smell  Big Grin

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

Ah neh's story pls take with a BIG pinch of salt.

(22-05-2022, 09:06 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Ah neh's story pls take with a BIG pinch of salt.

The above is a good article.

Your ignorance is only matched by your xenophobia.

Kindly take note:  With Gautama, there is no Buddhism.  Without the visiting Indians monks, there is no so called Chinese kungfu.

Ceca?

You must be kidding.

Go Google Neem and get yourself educated.

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(22-05-2022, 09:06 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Ah neh's story pls take with a BIG pinch of salt.

The above is a good article.

Kindly take note:  Without Gautama, there is no Buddhism.  Without the visiting Indian monks, there is no so-called Chinese kungfu.  Ceca?

You must be kidding.

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(22-05-2022, 09:15 PM)Oyk Wrote:  The above is a good article.

Kindly take note:  Without Gautama, there is no Buddhism.  Without the visiting Indian monks, there is no so-called Chinese kungfu.  Ceca?

You must be kidding.

I don't need to google I also know that there's no such thing as the 'most versatile' plant. Many plants are good, some good for general health, some good for the kidney and some good for the liver, and yet many good for other organs. 

There is no best or most versatile. Neem has its use but to call it the most versatile plant is just a cock and bull story.
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

its products including neem oil and neem cakes are quite popular among urban gardeners. but they are pricy and I think they're overrated.

(22-05-2022, 11:42 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  its products including neem oil and neem cakes are quite popular among urban gardeners. but they are pricy and I think they're overrated.

Yep.. last time when my plants have bugs I went around looking for info on how to exterminate them. Many said that neem is good but really they're overrated.