Poor man's iPhone : $200+ Android Phone with better camera than iPhone 15

Apparently quite a few phone reviewers have tested the camera and conclusion is it has a good or better camera and camera software than Apple iPhone 15 

The phone in question is Blackview A200 Pro

Below is a thorough comparison of the camera with iPhone 15 

A200 Pro picture are on the left. It has a 108MP sensor and uses smart binning technology

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

A200 Pro vs Sony SLR

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Made in China. 👏

You shd buy one and compare it yourself.
Dont just blindly listen to what others say.

Have you tried cinematic recording using IPhone? It is damn good.

Iphone is only bad at taking telescopic pic and night shoot.

I am using a IPhone 15 pro max currently.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Nowsaday, youngsters are taking video instead of one single photo. The good thing about taking video is that, you can choose the best picture by print screen.
Taking a single photo, sometimes, not easy to get the best picture out of it.

Iphone also support Live Photo. But it is too short. Not easy to get the best picture out of it.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

When it comes to china made products, ermaos are always full of praise. Strange hor?

(25-12-2023, 10:07 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  When it comes to china made products, ermaos are always full of praise. Strange hor?

They don’t know Iphone is mainly made in China.
They think Tim Cook is a fool.
Tim Cook liked Trump more than Biden.
Do you know why?

Apple's Tim Cook spent a lot of time charming the Trump administration, and it seems to be paying off

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2019/10/05/tim-...trump.html