Over 900 dead in Israel and more than 600 in Gaza including 140 children

https://yalibnan.com/2023/10/09/israel-g...0-in-gaza/

How many taken hostage?

Life is cheap in GAZA let them roll the dice

Just saw video how Hamas attack that early morning. Paraglider go in then rocket fire to provide cover for them. Simultaneously blow open the fence and then 2 in one motorcycle speed through. Drones take out the comm tower and heavy tank. Once in they disabled all armor vehicle. Most Israeli soldiers still in civilian and stunned when captured.

It is a well thought out attack which surprise me how can a militant group be so concise and prepared like a national army?

And why are Israeli soldiers so relax on a holiday? Even Spore National Day neighbor come disturb with helicopter we so ready to chase them away

(10-10-2023, 10:08 PM)sgh Wrote:  Just saw video how Hamas attack that early morning. Paraglider go in then rocket fire to provide cover for them. Simultaneously blow open the fence and then 2 in one motorcycle speed through. Drones take out the comm tower and heavy tank. Once in they disabled all armor vehicle. Most Israeli soldiers still in civilian and stunned when captured.

It is a well thought out attack which surprise me how can a militant group be so concise and prepared like a national army?

And why are Israeli soldiers so relax on a holiday? Even Spore National Day neighbor come disturb with helicopter we so ready to chase them away

2 words : arrogance, complacency

(10-10-2023, 10:08 PM)sgh Wrote:  Just saw video how Hamas attack that early morning. Paraglider go in then rocket fire to provide cover for them. Simultaneously blow open the fence and then 2 in one motorcycle speed through. Drones take out the comm tower and heavy tank. Once in they disabled all armor vehicle. Most Israeli soldiers still in civilian and stunned when captured.

Even an ant can kill a elephant