Ghim Moh Ah Seng Durian explains...cannot tell durian seed size until you open up

[Image: OEZstuh.jpg]

big seed refund lor….so simple

He is just giving excuses ...from the breed of durian he will know seed size .....

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Jin Feng small seeds.

Wang chung wang also, most of the time.

Avoid those dulian sellers who tried or cheated you. Make sure when they open and then pack for you, watch them carefully, make sure they open every part of the dulian. Some open 2 or 3 parts and throw the remainder into the basket. Later they will pick it up and pack and display to sell.

Secondly, when you buy the whole dulian, watch carefully and make sure what they pack is what you have selected. They may switch dulian when you are not watching.

8Umbrella Umbrella

(15-08-2021, 12:56 PM)klat Wrote:  Avoid  those dulian sellers who tried or cheated you. Make sure when they open and then pack for you, watch them carefully, make sure they open every part of the dulian. Some open 2 or 3 parts and throw the remainder into the basket. Later they will pick it up and pack and display to sell.

Secondly, when you buy the whole dulian, watch carefully and make sure what they pack is what you have selected. They may switch dulian when you are not watching.

Take back the whole durian.  Don't pack.
[+] 1 user Likes RichDad's post