4D ...I had this dream yesterday.

Previously in the old forum I posted a number of these dreams and subsequent wins and near misses.

I don't buy 4D regularly as the odds are clearly against me. However a few times  I had fairly lucid dreams that resulted in near misses and winnings. I have not bought 4D since my last win earlier this year.

Yesterday I had this dream. I traveled with a friend to a small town in Ipoh. When we reached there it was nightfall and we told the taxi driver who drove us from the bus station that we  wanted to find a  hotel. He said so late very difficult to find a hotel with reception but he will try his best.

After man twists and turns along small roads he arrived at one that look abut run down dingy hotel. There was a dim light at the reception so we proceeded to ask for a room and check in. We got a room on the 2nd floor. As the hotel was small budget hotel there was no attached washroom. After we got into the room. I had to go to the toilet which was at the other end of the almost unlit hallway. I made my way to the toilet to do my business. But once I was done,  j realised I did not know which room number we were at.

I had to walk along the hallway and knocked on every door. Apparently the whole 2nd floor was empty except for us. 
After knocking on many door....I even found the right one and my friend opened the door. I looked hard at the room number and it was :

ROOM 02??

So I bought the number this morning.
[Image: wN5JNJu.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Eat too much tends to dream a lot......... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

A vivid recollection of a dream

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

Yest i had a bad dream..met some ghosts..but forgot most of it already.

(07-08-2021, 11:28 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  Eat too much tends to dream a lot......... Rolleyes

True. Indeed.

0269 may win today

reveal the number la since u already mentioned the story.
only want to show us when you win?
dont la wait you get bombarded all sorts.

(07-08-2021, 11:16 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Previously in the old forum I posted a number of these dreams and subsequent wins and near misses.

I don't buy 4D regularly as the odds are clearly against me. However a few times  I had fairly lucid dreams that resulted in near misses and winnings. I have not bought 4D since my last win earlier this year.

Yesterday I had this dream. I traveled with a friend to a small town in Ipoh. When we reached there it was nightfall and we told the taxi driver who drove us from the bus station that we  wanted to find a  hotel. He said so late very difficult to find a hotel with reception but he will try his best.

After man twists and turns along small roads he arrived at one that look abut run down dingy hotel. There was a dim light at the reception so we proceeded to ask for a room and check in. We got a room on the 2nd floor. As the hotel was small budget hotel there was no attached washroom. After we got into the room. I had to go to the toilet which was at the other end of the almost unlit hallway. I made my way to the toilet to do my business. But once I was done,  j realised I did not know which room number we were at.

I had to walk along the hallway and knocked on every door. Apparently the whole 2nd floor was empty except for us. 
After knocking on many door....I even found the right one and my friend opened the door. I looked hard at the room number and it was :

ROOM 02??

$10 big $10 small?

I never dream...

(07-08-2021, 12:21 PM)Gstalk Wrote:  0269 may win today

Why lok kao instead of other auspicious numbers Thinking

never dreamed of numbers, only exams coming soon and not yet prepared

(07-08-2021, 02:47 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  never dreamed of numbers, only exams coming soon and not yet prepared

That is a good type of dream that motivated you to work harder.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(07-08-2021, 02:53 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  That is a good type of dream that motivated you to work harder.

but very scary. can imagine next week got exams but totally unprepared and the textbooks looked so unfamiliar

(07-08-2021, 11:16 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Previously in the old forum I posted a number of these dreams and subsequent wins and near misses.

ROOM 02??

i guess, 0269

small hotel dun hv so many rooms on a floor. the number shd be 020?

any luck?