Given 1 choice to own S$20k car or world's most powerful passport. What's your pick?

If given 1 choice to own a S$20k car or own world's most powerful passport. Whats Your pick?

I will pick the S$20,000 car and forget about the passport.

Your pick please

(16-06-2024, 07:59 AM)Scythian Wrote:  If given 1 choice to own a S$20k car or own world's most powerful passport. Whats Your pick?

Your pick please

Of course pick passport lah. With passport u can travel around and see the world. With car u are just a frog in the well. Laughing

(16-06-2024, 07:59 AM)Scythian Wrote:  If given 1 choice to own a S$20k car or own world's most powerful passport. Whats Your pick?

Your pick please

passport can eat if hungry? passport can shelter you from rain or sun? passport can use for paying bills? of course pick the car anytime
[+] 1 user Likes Jinwului's post

(16-06-2024, 08:46 AM)Jinwului Wrote:  passport can eat if hungry? passport can shelter you from rain or sun? passport can use for paying bills? of course pick the car anytime

Hahaha 
Infested cockroaches 

Wise man

(16-06-2024, 08:43 AM)winbig Wrote:  Of course pick passport lah. With passport u can travel around and see the world. With car u are just a frog in the well. Laughing

So simple but they ousted you out of IQ test

20k for a house why car...

(16-06-2024, 11:39 AM)Scythian Wrote:  So simple but they ousted you out of IQ test

the reason why singapore education cannot make it.......make people dumb and dumber
[+] 1 user Likes Jinwului's post

(16-06-2024, 04:58 PM)Jinwului Wrote:  the reason why singapore education cannot make it.......make people dumb and dumber

Asking RSAF top F16 fighter pilot a couple of general knowledge questions...

Answers all wrong.. zero

You happy can already, why must ask people to choose?

Ignore List: Oyk

By the same argument, Alex you should move take up Timbuktu citizenship. Can buy a big house there for only $20k.

(16-06-2024, 05:32 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  You happy can already, why must ask people to choose?

"What is meant by economic value?

Economic value is the measurement of the benefit derived from a good or service to an individual or a company.

Economic value can also be the maximum price or amount of money that someone is willing to pay for a good or service. As a result, economic value can be higher than market value."

(16-06-2024, 05:54 PM)starbugs Wrote:  By the same argument, Alex you should move take up Timbuktu citizenship. Can buy a big house there for only $20k.

Most powerful passport takes you to many places you cannot afford to visit.

Anchorage 
Rio de Janeiro
St Petersburg 

I only need an ordinary passport to go there.
They don't need the world's most powerful passport. For what?

(16-06-2024, 06:04 PM)Scythian Wrote:  "What is meant by economic value?

Economic value is the measurement of the benefit derived from a good or service to an individual or a company.

Economic value can also be the maximum price or amount of money that someone is willing to pay for a good or service. As a result, economic value can be higher than market value."

So what? If people choose passport then are you going to condemn them? Or if they choose car then what? I dun see any purpose in your asking people to pick a choice. What are you trying to achieve?

moi would pick lifetime mandated mRNA jabs for all pro-vaxxers to keep them alive and healthy! Tongue

“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth” – Buddha.
[Image: https://i.ibb.co/0hWSqby/wednesday-quote.jpg]

spore vehicles are v overpriced

why pick $20k 

this car is worth <5k in other countries

(16-06-2024, 05:54 PM)starbugs Wrote:  By the same argument, Alex you should move take up Timbuktu citizenship. Can buy a big house there for only $20k.

You can survey and simply asked whether they wanted the most powerful passport or a new MG hybrid S$20,000.

It will truely reflect the essential and nessecity of a new MG car
[+] 1 user Likes Scythian's post

Your pick please

I pick Australia Rotfl

Smile

(16-06-2024, 06:53 PM)Niubee Wrote:  I pick Australia Rotfl

Useless, World's most powerful passport can't take you to heaven

(16-06-2024, 06:10 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  So what? If people choose passport then are you going to condemn them? Or if they choose car then what? I dun see any purpose in your asking people to pick a choice. What are you trying to achieve?

Comparison whether World's most powerful passport is rated more valuable than a new $20,000 car ..

If % to own a new car is much higher then, how powerful a passport is totally  useless

(16-06-2024, 08:05 PM)Scythian Wrote:  Comparison whether World's most powerful passport is rated more valuable than a new $20,000 car ..

If % to own a new car is much higher then, how powerful a passport is totally  useless

And you're going to base on our replies to see which is more valuable? So what if you get this comparison? Each will have his own preference.

(16-06-2024, 08:26 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  And you're going to base on our replies to see which is more valuable? So what if you get this comparison? Each will have his own preference.

I visited Anchorage, Rio de Janeiro and St Petersburg (USSR) with student visa attached 2 photos on 2 pieces of papers in an ordinary passport.

The Russian custom stern looked at me and asked where is Singapore?

(16-06-2024, 10:52 PM)Scythian Wrote:  I visited Anchorage, Rio de Janeiro  and St Petersburg (USSR) with student visa attached 2 photos on 2 pieces of papers in an ordinary passport.

The Russian custom stern looked at me and asked where is Singapore?

So what? Many years ago when I was in Israel I met the most beautiful woman I've ever seen, a Russian chiobu. I asked her if she knows where is Spore then she told me no.

This aside. The question is still back to so what? You want everyone to know your country? Plenty of them. You can choose to emigrate to Ethiopia. Many will know where it is. Or Cambodia, or Vietnam. Pls go there.

(16-06-2024, 08:26 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  And you're going to base on our replies to see which is more valuable? So what if you get this comparison? Each will have his own preference.

Could be a good study to know how citizens being deprived of basic needs to own the cheapest car in the market.

Whereas the World's most powerful passport is less essential to many citizens. In fact, it's useless.

Are Singaporean passports being treated as VIPs or queue up like people from Timbuktu ?

It comes with a camel registered in your name for free

Laughter-68

(16-06-2024, 11:39 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  So what? Many years ago when I was in Israel I met the most beautiful woman I've ever seen, a Russian chiobu. I asked her if she knows where is Spore then she told me no.

This aside. The question is still back to so what? You want everyone to know your country? Plenty of them. You can choose to emigrate to Ethiopia. Many will know where it is. Or Cambodia, or Vietnam. Pls go there.

Would you prefer to own a new 2024 MG ZS Excite S$20,000 drive-away

Or you prefer to own the World's Most Powerful Passport consistently advertised on media?

So simple, just pick one

(16-06-2024, 06:53 PM)Niubee Wrote:  I pick Australia Rotfl

No one asking you to pick Australia

(17-06-2024, 01:00 PM)Scythian Wrote:   No one asking you to pick Australia

Follow u better. Tok cok sing song with no negative.

Smile

(17-06-2024, 05:45 AM)Scythian Wrote:  Would you prefer to own a new 2024 MG ZS Excite S$20,000 drive-away

Or you prefer to own the World's Most Powerful Passport consistently advertised on media?

So simple, just pick one

Pick already got what prize? Even I go out do survey also will get voucher.

Neither

I am just a tiny plankton in the ocean.

(17-06-2024, 01:43 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Pick already got what prize? Even I go out do survey also will get voucher.

Rewards comes from your future generations