Global handphone sales latest : Samsung back on top Xiaomi geab Apple market share

Also emergence of Transsiom brand that makes fantastic Techno Hot series phones.

[Image: hbVq95a.jpeg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Sg market got transsion phone ?

XM is even more popular than Oppo?

Anybody uses XM? Good?

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(16-04-2024, 07:53 PM)Oyk Wrote:  XM is even more popular than Oppo?

Anybody uses XM? Good?

Xiaomi is a ranjiao phone...drop on the floor bi cha liao..
[+] 1 user Likes pinkpanther's post

(16-04-2024, 07:51 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Sg market got transsion phone ?

Didn't see it but I can see that Vivo is giving Oppo a run for its money.

XM has been around for a long time, even before Oppo entered Singapore's market but I haven't used it before. In its early days, a lot of peepur said it was cheap but at that taim, I was using Huawei. After Trump screwed Huawei up, I switched to Vivo which is a pretty decent phone that's value for money.

[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(16-04-2024, 07:57 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Didn't see it but I can see that Vivo is giving Oppo a run for its money.

XM has been around for a long time, even before Oppo entered Singapore's market but I haven't used it before. In its early days, a lot of peepur said it was cheap but at that taim, I was using Huawei. After Trump screwed Huawei up, I switched to Vivo which is a pretty decent phone that value for money.

Oppo is cheap and light....if you have a small budget..can go for it
I had 1 donkey years back..it only cost $100...

My Nokia not top?

(16-04-2024, 08:10 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  My Nokia not top?

Before I switched to smartphone, my first being a Huawei, I used the Nokia N82.

The camera was superb. In those days its features and functions were really best of breed.

But smartphones harness the power of IT which opened up possibilities which even angels didn't dare to think about. Nokia N82 was a phone but Samsung put a miniaturized computer in your palm. But I didn't buy a Samsung. I got a Huawei... which was damn good. 

My current Vivo is better than the old Huawei but there is a 9 year technology gap. 

I am not really crazy about phones so will not spend $1600 on an iphone, Samsung or Huawei. It's just a small portable computer to me that also has a camera that's all.

https://youtu.be/JF8GK4n15zA?si=CMOoXq9-1wtKudsg

Xiaomi just shocked the world.

Wah got more and more Xiaomi products now, hp, fans, robots, tv, dishwasher, ... Maybe fridge and car later

Apple no longer gives you the charger. Only give you the type C cable. You can buy the charger from Aliexpress. Most don't mention that their products support Apple any more.

Oppo and Xiaomi are more popular in Taiwan.

The new tempered glass screen protector is better. Just pull. The bubble will go away later like it is on a wet surface. Apple screen with a gel protector also can get scratched. Cover, you need strong corners-cover.

Once Xiaomi overtake apple, US will chut pattern.

(16-04-2024, 07:51 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Sg market got transsion phone ?

Yes can buy at Serangoon. Popular among Indian tourists.
Latest Model is infinix  Hot 40

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

China huat arh huat arh huat huat arh

Transsion Holdings (Chinese: 传音控股; pinyin: Chuányīn Kònggǔ) is a Chinese manufacturer of mobile phones based in Shenzhen. It was the largest smartphone manufacturer by sales in Africa in 2017, and also sells mobile phones in the Middle East, Southeast Asia, South Asia, and Latin America. Its brands include phone brands such as Itel, Tecno, Infinix; after-sales service brand Carlcare; and accessories brand Oraimo. It manufactures phones in China, Indonesia, Pakistan, Ethiopia, Bangladesh and recently in India.

No Huawei. Talk until kingdom come as if World No 1 pjj hi one maker.

(17-04-2024, 10:29 AM)revealer Wrote:  No Huawei. Talk until kingdom come as if World No 1 pjj hi one maker.

https://www.asiafinancial.com/apple-faci...rket-share

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/apple-los...25344.html

Apple history liao lah LMAO