Globally, Singapore probably recorded highest elderly citizens left dyingalone @ home

In the world, Singapore probably recorded highest old & elderly citizens died alone @ home 2023/2024 W/O anyone knowing.

It's a scary scenarios across the island.

Could this happen to you,?

"On March 20, the Republic of Singapore Air Force completed its first humanitarian airdrop to deliver emergency supplies to people in Gaza.

The humanitarian package – Singapore's third tranche of aid to Gaza – comprised meal packs, food items and other emergency relief items.

30 Mar 2024"
Clapping

But many elderly Singapore citizens died alone at home, and no one cares.

Keep international news alive by continuously sending meal, food and emergency relief item to Gaza on humanitarian ground..

While in Singapore, so many old and elderly died alone at home and no one cares. 

Sadly, Most of the men had served NS and reservist defending the country.

(08-04-2024, 01:45 AM)Scythian Wrote:  Keep international news alive by continuously sending meal, food and emergency relief item to Gaza on humanitarian ground..

While in Singapore, so many old and elderly died alone at home and no one cares. 

Sadly, Most of the men had served NS and reservist defending the country.

confirmed sinkees are always second or third class in own country

(08-04-2024, 05:26 AM)Jinwului Wrote:  confirmed sinkees are always second or third class in own country

Leaders got no ideas about those sick and elderly citizens dying alone at home but can fly 7,975 km to air drop humanitarian relief in Gaza.

Ah loon and Co are busy counting their dollars while those sick lonely elders are slowly counting their days...

Yesterday I did a search on elders dying alone....the earliest cases traced back from 2018..what has been done so far to support these elders? Nothing..More must die for the gov to wake up...qns is when? Rolleyes

(08-04-2024, 07:38 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Ah loon and Co are busy counting their dollars while those sick lonely elders are slowly counting their days...

Yesterday I did a search on elders dying alone....the earliest cases traced back from 2018..what has been done so far to support these elders? Nothing..More must die for the gov to wake up...qns is when? Rolleyes

Once they up lorry, $$$ will return to God of fortune sooner or later.
Helping ppl is by sincerity not by “robbing”.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

all the charsiew children stay bto, left parents die on their own.

(08-04-2024, 07:47 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  all the charsiew children stay bto, left parents die on their own.

Some may even abandon their old and dementia parents due to high medical cost.
久病无孝子。

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(08-04-2024, 07:47 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  all the charsiew children stay bto, left parents die on their own.

3 died in one week

(07-04-2024, 08:24 PM)Scythian Wrote:  In the world, Singapore probably recorded highest old & elderly died alone @ home 2023/2024 W/O anyone knowing.

It's a scary scenarios across the island.

Could this happen to you,?

'left' died alone @ home

I am just a tiny plankton in the ocean.
[+] 1 user Likes Rainforest's post

(08-04-2024, 01:51 PM)Rainforest Wrote:  'left' died alone @ home

What's the point of claiming to have proudly served 2 years NS and years of reservist defending the country and being left to die alone @ home?

Stupid isn't it
[+] 1 user Likes Scythian's post

When I see a negative thread on SG, I think of Scythian first.

Why?

Smile

(08-04-2024, 03:18 PM)Niubee Wrote:  When I see a negative thread on SG, I think of Scythian first.

Why?

Do you have nightmares?

(08-04-2024, 05:41 AM)Scythian Wrote:  Leaders got no ideas about those sick and elderly citizens dying alone at home but can fly 7,975 km to air drop humanitarian relief in Gaza.

we call this Hypocrites

(08-04-2024, 03:38 PM)Jinwului Wrote:  we call this Hypocrites

Int'l News reported Singapore Govt sent military aircrafts flying 7,975 km to Gaza and returned not once but flew and returned total 3X (IE 7,975 X6 ).

Sadly, they don't even know about so many sick & elderly citizens left dying alone at home within  710 km areas in Singapore.

Missing from their radar..

Thinking

(08-04-2024, 03:24 PM)Scythian Wrote:  Do you have nightmares?

I laosai

Smile

(08-04-2024, 07:02 PM)Niubee Wrote:  I laosai

You eating rubbish - go C a GP

Nothing to do with my postings

https://tinyurl.com/4p9bm3b8
[+] 1 user Likes Reddishday's post

(08-04-2024, 10:45 PM)Reddishday Wrote:  https://tinyurl.com/4p9bm3b8

Leaders don't even know he existed in this island, and no healthcare workers dropped by to see or check on his condition.

Many similar cases like this man was left alone to die at home.

But in one far away corner of the earth, news reported Singapore military aircrafts flew 7,975 km 3X to drop food and emergency relief in Gaza.

What a contrasting scenario..

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/h6pggd1Bv30

Has CNA reported on Video detailing many elderly Singaporeans left to die alone in HDB flats with no one cares?

(08-04-2024, 07:02 PM)Niubee Wrote:  I laosai

Those elderly Singaporeans died alone in HDBs and no one cares, were actually paying GST during their lifetime.

Males served NS and years of reservist to defend Singapore.

Now, their taxes were used by Govt to airdrop food, emergency relief and critical supplies into Gaza while they were giving nothing even on the very last day.

Where's the logic

Those deceased may have paid taxes but certainly, all paid GST and yet, they did not benefit anything upon death.

Is it fair?

While possibly their lifetime GST has contributed to food, emergency relief and medical supplies to others in Gaza.

What's the logic?

(08-04-2024, 03:18 PM)Niubee Wrote:  When I see a negative thread on SG, I think of Scythian first.

Why?
This proven your brain is working in tip top condition

Rather than always saying, yes, I agreed, life becomes extremely boring.

You are fine, no worries

Why?

I have exactly the same thinking.  Maybe Singapore booted him out and he is now persona non grata.  So he sibei buay song gao gaoLaughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(10-04-2024, 08:10 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  I have exactly the same thinking.  Maybe Singapore booted him out and he is now persona non grata.  So he sibei buay song gao gaoLaughing

Agree. He has been sour since... so obvious. Smile

Smile

(10-04-2024, 08:10 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  I have exactly the same thinking.  Maybe Singapore booted him out and he is now persona non grata.  So he sibei buay song gao gaoLaughing

A Very good story teller

Clapping

(10-04-2024, 08:18 AM)Niubee Wrote:  Agree. He has been sour since... so obvious.  Smile

You are the best Calefare

(07-04-2024, 08:24 PM)Scythian Wrote:  In the world, Singapore probably recorded highest old & elderly citizens died alone @ home 2023/2024 W/O anyone knowing.  It's a scary scenarios across the island. Could this happen to you,?

With 80% of S'poreans living in pigeon hole sized HDB flats, the children usually move out after getting married so the elderly live alone or with an equally old spouse. Such incidents are bound to increase over time.

Singapore leaders barking up the wrong tree 🌲