SMS scam victims not allowed to disclose OCBC compensation amounts

SMS scam victims not allowed to disclose OCBC compensation amounts

Read more đź“Ť https://bit.ly/3rvgBhZ

Follow @AsiaOnecom for all the latest updates.

If this occurred in USA, the hawkish lawyers would already gather the victims and file for a class action suit against ocbc that can mean a much larger payout than what the customer lose... Goodwill payment means you cannot take any further action against ocbc...
[+] 1 user Likes Sticw's post

The victims already received the compensation. Don't be scared to reveal the amount. They think OCBC will sue them for breach of NDA? It is in the public interest to know that OCBC is treating all the victims equally. OCBC will lose in court.
[+] 1 user Likes starbugs's post

can post in this forum no need to tell the papers
[+] 1 user Likes talky's post

sounds fishy why cannot let others know?
[+] 1 user Likes wulala's post

Divide and conquer.

(19-01-2022, 09:59 AM)starbugs Wrote:  The victims already received the compensation. Don't be scared to reveal the amount. They think OCBC will sue them for breach of NDA? It is in the public interest to know that OCBC is treating all the victims equally. OCBC will lose in court.

Do you know OCBC tackteam with who?

i believe not full compensations \
if it is ocbc wil PROCLAIMED TO THE WORLD.

After thorough investigations those cases which reveal that it is the Bank's fault, full payment would probably be made.

There would likely be some unlucky and unhappy victims who have to sacrifice some cash.

best no want internet account, no hit by scam. but then will fall far behind society.
next best use only 1 account for internet access. limit payment to singapore only. overseas per request to open for a limited period of time. also keep this account with small amount of money like enough to make weekly - monthly payment. transfer money in from other account via atm or other giro arrangment etc. non internet.

if one got hit by scam, straight away try login in 3x or more with wrong pass word to lock the account. report to bank. check with banks if they will lock out all open account session when a wrong password is detected else where.

banks should not allow multiply transfer of payment to overseas location in short time frame. most people do not need to do payment overseas. over time can keep a list of valid payment destination like platform, banks etc. so that those not on this white list should always be treated with care.

telco also need to improve. why is telco allowing source call or sms from unknown locations. +65 is not good enough.
i do not need a call that is faking moh telling me to press 3 in english and chinese. or other valid department.
can telco just block all these +65 call

Looks like divide and conquer.

All victims should be compensated in full.

MAS should order this.

They are just letting OCBC do what was done in Lehman Minibonds to pick and choose who to compensate.

All were exposed to same scam. So why not treated equally?

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(19-01-2022, 09:43 AM)Bigiron Wrote:  SMS scam victims not allowed to disclose OCBC compensation amounts

Read more đź“Ť https://bit.ly/3rvgBhZ

Follow @AsiaOnecom for all the latest updates.
Based on such opaque and refusal to be totally transparent, guess it is ripe for BANK RUN

They asked for it!
[+] 3 users Like Sentinel's post

CLASS ACTION!

It will be a test for our judiciary system, as well.

Test "men in the street always lose to big banks and institutions".
[+] 2 users Like SGSeniorCitizen1952's post

(19-01-2022, 11:05 AM)dynamite Wrote:  Do you know OCBC tackteam with who?

The 61% Shd know. Rotfl

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Firstly last time my OCBC cc got a mystery transaction of $6k for Mauritius holiday payment which I didn't even went to . Make know to them and cancel my CC and also reported police for that transaction. After They say I owe them 2¢ can keep sending letter for me to pay back till now.I was wtf .

(19-01-2022, 01:20 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Firstly last time my OCBC cc got a mystery transaction of $6k for Mauritius holiday payment which I didn't even went to . Make know to them and cancel my CC and also reported police for that transaction. After They say I owe them 2¢ can keep sending letter for me to pay back till now.I was wtf .
Actually all banks aré the same

Fked Type

(19-01-2022, 01:20 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Firstly last time my OCBC cc got a mystery transaction of $6k for Mauritius holiday payment which I didn't even went to . Make know to them and cancel my CC and also reported police for that transaction. After They say I owe them 2¢ can keep sending letter for me to pay back till now.I was wtf .

How come the OCBC bank is so cheapo nowaday? Rotfl

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

just close the ocbc account and move to other bank.

tell your friends to do the same.
[+] 1 user Likes drgn's post

u all stupid
i never have ocbc acc
and now no dbs acc

ocbc staffs fuckup stuckup

once purposely spill water on floor
and make me slip
thanks god only hit backside

serve them right

plse sack all useless staffs
and employed me

i good in cyber crime

i can troubleshoot

(19-01-2022, 01:37 PM)Talent Wrote:  u all stupid
i never have ocbc acc
and now no dbs acc

ocbc staffs fuckup stuckup

once purposely spill water on floor
and make me slip
thanks god only hit backside
sofunny true or not purposely spill water onto the floor  ?