Going to Lafayette later

What is good to buy there?

(11-01-2023, 10:09 AM)dynamite Wrote:  What is good to buy there?

Why don’t you go Printemps or Yaohan? Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

(11-01-2023, 10:12 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Why don’t you go Printemps or Yaohan? Big Grin

It is decathlon. I put the wrong French word. It is not Carrefour.

(11-01-2023, 10:13 AM)dynamite Wrote:  It is decathlon. I put the wrong French word. It is not Carrefour.

Tiagong Toa Payoh Emporium also gotch good things to buy.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

attempt to brag that you in paris or what?

You have 4 user(s) on ignore
Somme road, alerts,  Choc,  winbig

Foo Mee Har is my sister in law - FACT
https://linktr.ee/freckydoodles
http://www.yuffy.com/trial/clippings.html

Decathlon stuff are cheaper than taobao and Lazada. They still need to pay rent.

Nice titties Big Grin

Dynamite Kor Kor so you buy what?

(11-01-2023, 10:12 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Why don’t you go Printemps or Yaohan? Big Grin
Laughing Laughing
So Merry so Printemps. Dem were the daze. Loved the blueberry ice cream @ Yaohan's deli counter.
[+] 1 user Likes luncheonmeat's post

https://thelongnwindingroad.wordpress.co...singapore/

(11-01-2023, 10:54 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Dynamite Kor Kor so you buy what?

I bought frisbees for my dog.

Going to Jurong Drive-in cinema later. Then go Magnolia snack bar or Satay Club at Queen Elizabeth walk.
[+] 1 user Likes RichDad's post

Later go gai gai see fish at Van Kleef Aquarium and shop shop at Liang Court Big Grin

(12-01-2023, 08:39 AM)RichDad Wrote:  Going to Jurong Drive-in cinema later. Then go Magnolia snack bar or Satay Club at Queen Elizabeth walk.

I may also eat indian rojak at the sarabat stalls at Waterloo Street during lunch time Big Grin

(11-01-2023, 10:13 AM)dynamite Wrote:  It is decathlon. I put the wrong French word. It is not Carrefour.

Cheap and good, 100% made in China coated in French.

(12-01-2023, 08:49 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Later go gai gai see fish at Van Kleef Aquarium and shop shop at Liang Court Big Grin

Are you going to catch the Malaysia cup match later? Quah Kim Song & Dollah Kassim are playing.

(12-01-2023, 10:48 AM)RichDad Wrote:  Are you going to catch the Malaysia cup match later? Quah Kim Song & Dollah Kassim are playing.

Wah shiok!  Yes, will be going to catch the match later after my squash game Big Grin